Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Quote Originally Posted by littlepuffystove View Post
    Dear, you so sweet, do cute! I cannot stop laughing, "they are snoring right now".

But our kooky panda works so hard! See his reply? He still at working even 4:00 am. Impressive.
    Humm.... Please ignore my sentence about the kooky panda's working time.
    I found something weird, before I posting this thread, all the time beside the threads is "AM"(shown most of the thread were posted around 4:00 am) and, after posting, all the time change to "PM", maybe something with my eyes? Can not tell the reason.
    Please just ignore my comment.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Last time it wasn't that long maybe 2 hours or less ... But since it's not business hours for tl I think we will have to wait longer... And hopefully it's a bug

Let's keep posting so they change it
    Thank u feel much better.
    Can't bake any food today... Until fix this problem.
    Hopely it's a bug

New Resident
    This is really horrible! My fruit juicer now cost 108000 each! And I was planning to expand to 14-17, after having saved up for so long and now it cost 4,000,000 instead of 2,000,000. I bet by the time I have enough money for that the price would have doubled again! I'm not going to continue playing before they fix this problem!

Banned
    Yeah double prices are ridiculous ...Listen to your customers tl

Host(ess)
    thats totally ancouraging...I spent so long now expanding is 12,000.won't do it for that price.

Rhino Keeper
    So now when u buy new appliances and make the food you are losing coins instead of earning coins? Since coins per plate werent doubled too? O.o

Fashion Designer
    OMG!!!!!! I could have done my expansion the other day...I had the 2 mil but wanted to wait an make some more money for decorating and now I need 4 mil???.. Are you kidding me? This is outrageous....I will quit this game if they don't fix this bug....and I'm a regular gem buyer...they will lose a lot of people this way....I just lost all my respect for this twisted company.

Rhino Keeper
    TL is making game less and less appealing...I never thot I'd say this, but I am ready to stop playing. TL ...so not cool!

Rhino Keeper
    Prices doubled for me also. I play on a Toshiba Thrive tablet, android platform.

Vickielea

Rhino Keeper
    Prices are doubled for me, too. Even though I'm level 96, I still don't have a lot of coins. I have stopped baking. Please fix this ridiculous price hike!

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast