Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Rhino Keeper
    At least all is well in RS and in my beloved NS... For now, at least.

-lp

But they don't make the customers give us 8 coins Synchronously. Still 4 coins for each plate.

Farm Supplier
    The same thing (doubling of prices for non-gem purchases) happened to me in Pet Hotel a couple of months back but it was thankfully rectified. So I am not really that surprised. But I hope TL will rectify this glitch in BS ASAP!

I definitely won't be cooking anything either.. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilacpear View Post
    Least they could do is double the revenue per plate... Then again, they probably won't do that, because them the price doubling wouldn't have accomplished anything.

All this does is slow us all down and discourage lower-level players (such as myself) from continuing to play. I mean, why play if it's going to take me an eternity to expand or buy decorations? What's the darned point?

-lp
    I agree. I'm saving up for a million to expand my bakery... that takes a week alone. I don't want to have to save for three days to buy a decoration. I remember when it was half that price to even expand your bakery...

Rhino Keeper
    Now might be a fantastic time to sell things you no longer want... the "doubling" glitch seems to extend to selling owned items...

-lp

Now might be a fantastic time to sell things you no longer want... the "doubling" glitch seems to extend to selling owned items...

-lp
    I have selled one of my unwnated item after reading your idea. But! But! Dear, before the item prices doubled, every time we sell out itemS, we can get 20% refund, BUT now only 10%

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littlepuffystove View Post
    [...] every time we sell out itemS, we can get 20% refund, BUT now only 10%
    It's always been 10% for me... never 20%.

A $500 coins chair normally sells for $50 coins, which is 10%.

-lp

It's always been 10% for me... never 20%.

A $500 coins chair normally sells for $50 coins, which is 10%.

-lp
    It has rised to 20% since about a month ago.

Banned

Prices Doubling - Again!

Team Lava,

Please put the prices back to what they were.

I am sure this was merely a glitch/oversight, because you could not possibly have been silly enough to make the same mistake twice, given the outcry last time you did this.

Thank you.

Melby

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast