Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 26peanut View Post

I have this as well
    it's ridiculous, right?

If you do the math, it actually takes roughly 4 times longer for expansions. The expansion price doubled, but the cost to bake also doubled. Therefore, your gross profits decreased, but your expansion price increased.

I'm having a seriously bad Thursday. I've never bought gems for the last two years and never will. And maybe never play again. TL should apologize and give us all 50 gems for our troubles.

Rhino Keeper
    Why did you double the prices? It's ridiculous. The prices were already expensive enough and you had to make it doubled! Are you serious? No one likes it doubled. I'm sure it you played, you wouldn't either. So why bother??!!! The prices should be changed back. This is almost like the prices of unlocking ovens over 18!!

Farm Supplier
    Im a loyal BS player and I also buy gems, but this recent price hike (which took me a while to notice) is asinine, and this change does not make me want to buy more gems it makes me want to quit.Im a mid level player and Im still trying to expand and decorate and this has made it impossible. Im so disappointed TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Stepping in to remind everyone to please keep their feedback constructive so we can keep the thread open and share the feedback with the team.
    This is the most constructive sentence I can come up with for TL: if these price increases remain, you will lose a lot of revenue from many disgruntled - and paying - customers who will most likely abandon the game.

-lp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilacpear View Post
    This is the most constructive sentence I can come up with for TL: if these price increases remain, you will lose a lot of revenue from many disgruntled - and paying - customers who will most likely abandon the game.

-lp
    Agree they will loose hundreds if not thousands

Rhino Keeper
    I think my bakery needs to go on "Restaurant Impossible".

I've got the inventory, I keep cooking, but I can't keep my bakery open with the rising costs of maintaining my bakery, expanding it, or decorating while the customer base stays the same and they don't pay more.

Rhino Keeper
    My BS bakery is level 99. I have been playing almost since the beginning. I have 158,000 coins. In my other TL games I have tens of millions of coins. BS is broken, please fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by lilacpear View Post

-lp
    This is sad time to abandon my bakery if these ridiculous prices are staying. And I definitely won't be spending any more of my money!

Rhino Keeper
    This is SO true. I want to quote it, in case anyone overlooked it when chewytwix posted it...

Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post

If you do the math, it actually takes roughly 4 times longer for expansions. The expansion price doubled, but the cost to bake also doubled. Therefore, your gross profits decreased, but your expansion price increased.
    The length of time to expand is MORE than doubled with this new pricing.

Expansion time is doubled ONLY if the cost of expansion was the ONLY thing that doubled in price.

With an across the board increase like this, with EVERYTHING costing twice as much now, our profits are significantly reduced. This means that it will take WAY MORE than twice as long to reach expansion levels.

Rhino Keeper
    This is insane. Team lava I'm so done with you. I think this "double prices" finally put me over the edge.