Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Rhino Keeper
    TL please put the prices back to normal. This does not help the balance and longevity of the game as PR has replied. All this has done is enraged players. With the tap to manage in farm and now this I really do believe you want players to quit these old games so you can stop supporting them like the old City Story and the other games in the Story Graveyard. Well you have succeeded. I QUIT!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 27Redd View Post
    Wow, what ever happened to respect. Kids these days.

Has anyone thought that instead of going so high and to the right that they might fix it? In the past they have made some programming mistakes and have fixed them. People do make mistakes you know. Just a thought. Just sayin.....
    that'd be fair enough if it was a bug or glitch. but theyre trying to justify it. i never thought i would get mad about a game but this has made me cross.

i think it's patronising too to be asked for 'constructive feedback' in bold letters because i'm a grown up and i pay money for this game -- as a paying customer i do not expect to be addressed that way.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 27Redd View Post
    Wow, what ever happened to respect. Kids these days.

Has anyone thought that instead of going so high and to the right that they might fix it? In the past they have made some programming mistakes and have fixed them. People do make mistakes you know. Just a thought. Just sayin.....
    Kids?! Just to let you know, I'm 47 y.o. & felt SLIGHTLY offended by the very hollow posts written by Pony Roar since now...
    On the other hand, I don't really think I offended Pony Roar with my last post... If I did, moderators are more than welcome to edit/cancel it or, better, making it CONSTRUCTIVE...

Rhino Keeper
    constructive criticism: being in the customer service industry and after going to many siminars about customer service, the one thing that was always rammed down my throat was : For every negative remark you hear about your business there are 10 you don't hear about. Think about it. I have 76 neighbors, about 15-20% not playing and I expect to lose that same amount after they find out about this update. Sad. Very, very sad.

Rhino Keeper
    What makes you think LuigiLandia is a child? Nothing in their reply screamed disrespectful. In fact what's disrespectful is not addressing loyal customers to the changes made to a business model. What's disrespectful is sneaking it in thinking we wouldn't notice. I was angry the last time they raised the prices and called it a glitch but not this time because this is what I've come to expect from them. I've already left a 1 star review with explanation for the 1 star. I unliked them on Facebook and now I'm closing my bakery. They won't listen to us and vaguely insinuated that prices won't go back to what they were. Fine, I'll just take my "disrespect", "unconstructive criticism" and most importantly my money somewhere else.

Grand Emperor
    I think it's strange to only accept customer's opinions and thoughts if they are worded a certain way. Can you picture being in a store and the clerk saying "sorry, you can only voice what we deem to be constructive criticism in this store"?

Farm Supplier
    OMG I didn't know the prices for baking has doubled as well until now, after reading all these posts. I don't take note of prices usually so I was unaware.

Will TL PLEASE credit the losses back to us players or at least do some form of compensation to us poor unwitting customers??? I've already spent extra 10,000 buying an easy appliance. It's extremely difficult for new players like myself to expand, having just started out a couple of months ago. The baked food just seems to sit there forever!! And I would consider myself a reasonably hardworking player, achieving level 48 in 2 months.

TL, PLEASE, HELP YOURSELF BY HELPING YOUR CUSTOMERS! CHANGE OUR NEGATIVE PERCEPTION OF YOUR COMPANY BY GIVING US POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTIONS OR ANSWERS!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I think it's strange to only accept customer's opinions and thoughts if they are worded a certain way. Can you picture being in a store and the clerk saying "sorry, you can only voice what we deem to be constructive criticism in this store"?
    Exactly. If you sent back a meal in a restaurant because it tasted bad, you wouldn't be expected to give the chef some tips on how better to cook it in future! For goodness sake TL.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing bakery story since it launched..currently lvl99
    I cannot afford to keep cooking because if the outrageous prices!
    I only have 500,000 coins and that's probably only 5 machines or so!!
    TL pls fix this I have loved this game and paid for gems before and will continue doing so if you don't keep increasing prices for EVERYTHING!!!!!! Have you even thought how new players would feel about this??????
    They would probably quit because of all your high priced things!!!!!!
    People aren't stupid you know! If you increase the price people are just going to quit, not keep buying gems hoping to keep up!!!!
    I am so fed up with this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't want to close my bakery down, but if I can't keep up as a lvl 99, a lot of other people arent! Then I would not play this game anymore.
    It's a shame how you guys can create such a wonderful and fun game but are so money hungry...shame

Fashion Designer
    Ugghhhhhh I swear this company has no clue how to run a business! I'm about ready to quit these games