Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Why all the item prices doubled?

Chairs and tables, decorations, expansions, recipe costs, all the prices have been doubled just now.
    Dear team lava, please fix it, thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Whoa. It's true! $160,000 coins for a single bookcase?! That's a disgrace.

-lp

New Resident
    I just noticed that too!!

Rhino Keeper
    Wrong way to link.

-lp

Rhino Keeper
    Just went and checked, and all of my prices have suddenly just doubled as well hope they fix it fast !!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Least they could do is double the revenue per plate... Then again, they probably won't do that, because them the price doubling wouldn't have accomplished anything.

All this does is slow us all down and discourage lower-level players (such as myself) from continuing to play. I mean, why play if it's going to take me an eternity to expand or buy decorations? What's the darned point?

-lp

It just doubled in my game too! So disappointing. I hope it gets fixed soon!

Quote Originally Posted by kristincs View Post
    I just noticed that too!!
    Except those which need gems to purchase, and except the basic white chant and whit table, all the items doubled.
    I don't dare to cook any new food if this bug will not be fixed Within10 hours. Hum.......I almost master all the recipe from the 3 bear oven, and the vanilla scoop from the ice cream machine.

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happened to me too!! Was buying an easy oven and I had forgotten that it used to cost 10,000. I paid 20,000 for it!! It was then that I realized that the prices for ALL appliances had doubled!! Fruit juicer at 108,000??!!! Oh come on!! What's going on TL? Will my excess 10,000, which was already paid, be credited back if the new prices are found erroneous?

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast