Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

Senior Moderator

Bakery: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

What new items and themes would you like to see in Bakery?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    1.) I would like to see all new "constructable" stoves be one-click stoves like the easy stoves. We are after all collecting parts for them, why aren't they one-click stoves? Please make them one-click...people want goals but not for decoration...how about goals to unlock each new stove/juice machine/etc. as one-click stoves/juice machines/etc?? That would be SO worth it!!!!!
    2.) I would also like to see updates be more recipes for all the new stoves that only have 1-3 recipes on them now and new stoves should held off for the holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines, etc). Right now it seems like we have a lot of stoves with just a few recipes on them. Why has the coffee machine never been offered as an easy coffee machine??
    3.) Instead of using the news feed or the wall for visiting neighbors, it would be nice if there was some sort of indicator in the neighbor list of neighbors that have visited over the last 24 hours that resets just like gifts and tips.

Executive Chef
    All autumn themes and recipes please

Banned
    An easy mixer. Like an easy oven except a mixer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    All autumn themes and recipes please
    YES! Autumn theme!

Banned
    I would love to see the option to expand into multiple "levels" of the bakery. There are so many wonderful new items coming out, and it's getting hard to fit them in without putting other items into storage.

There is also very limited wall space to put up wallpapers and other decorations. For each expansion, we get 2 more wall panels - but up to 50 squares of floor space!

If we could use expansions to create a second (or third!) "level" of our bakery that we could toggle between them on our devices. Imagine if you could have a "downstairs" area that is done up as your kitchen, a take-away area and an outdoor area, then another "level" where all your main tables and decorations are. And maybe even have a roof-top area too!

I would make good business sense to TL as well. More room and more walls means more people will buy more stuff, which will inevitably include more gem stuff, which will inevitably mean more gem purchases.

I Would Like A Autumn Theme Goals For Tables Or Chairs.
    Thanks❤

Rhino Keeper
    I would LOVE to see a new set of dividers, basic, but cute... like a white picket fence one, a brick one in regular red brick but better would be one in the off-white/tan color brick to match the brick counters. One that looks like nicely trimmed hedges would be cool. A nice stone one either without colors (the one we currently have with purple flowers doesn't match much) or a series of the stone walls with white flowers, one with pink flowers, blue flowers, etc... since we only have two walls, we need more choices for separating sections.

Banned
    Cherries Jubilee, Lemon Shortcake, Lemon Bread, Lemon Curd Tart, Lemon Custard Tart, Raspberry Iced Tea, Lemon Cheesecake, No More Gem Traps, Quindim a Brazilian Donut, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Empanadas a dessert from South America, Flan Cake, Churros for the Deep Fryer, Lemon Cake, Raspberry Lemonade, Cherry Lemonade, Sugar Display, Robot Server, Peach Cake, Peach Tea, Pecan Cookies, Caramel Ice Cream, Lemon Cream Pudding, Box Of Chocolates, and Lemon Scones, and Measuring Cup Rack.

How do u get the spatula in the cooking tools?????

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast