Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by argentina718 View Post
    in addition we can also have an out door area where people can expand as well
    Absolutey. Also, a customizable outdoors/background, (the street crossroad) so the snowy and rainy windows will make sense.

water floor tiles
    more deep sea decorations (wallpaper, floor, tables, chairs, oven and foods)
    I'd like the italian oven to have prettier foods to cook. maybe italian desserts.
    Ancient Egypt theme and oven+foods would be wonderful.
    Space theme and extra terrestial oven and food would be reallu really great!
    Most of all the egypt and space please make them for the game!!
    I know the ancient egyptians made cakes from dates and triangle and other shaped bread

Mummy pizzas from RS could totally work for that too lol^

New Resident
    I agree!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    most importantly lower prices and second you have a chocolate theme or a have like a pretzle machine... and some options could be like a salty pretzel, cinnamon pretzel, cheese pretzel,..ect.

I would also love to see an Autumn or 'Fall' theme. I'm pretty pissed that you doubled the prices, but I am still playing daily and planning on buying gems in the near future.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Lower the cost of expansions, all coin items, and recipes to previous price structure. Or double the profits from sales.
    I third this! Pls reduce the costs, I miss playing the game properly.

Erm i'd like to see a NEW pricing structure in the game.....kinda exactly like it used to be, until TL whipped up one heck of a storm of dissent from so many players.

Farm Supplier
    How about red candy apple chairs, marshmallow treat counters, cinnamon candy tables with shiny red wrappers, cranberry counters, pumpkin pie tables, cookie chairs, brownie stools, coffee to go cup chairs, cookie tables, blueberry muffin chairs, pie cutter wall decoration, large fork decoration, large wisk,

How about cinnamon rolls. lowering the prices.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast