Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

New Resident
    I would love more goals! I dont care for the decorating goals, but I really enjoy the cooking ones and I have completed all of the ones available already. Also, I would really LOVE a way to remove gifts from my list. I have been given a lot of gifts that I would like to remove, since I am not using them, in order to make room for new ones. Lastly, I wish that there was some rhyme or reason for the collectible dropped items that we collect to redeem things. I keep receiving the same ones, but have no idea what to do differently to get the others within the same category. For example I tip my neighbors a lot and I keep receiving rolling pins and ladles but I have no idea how to get the spatula and the measuring cup.

New Resident
    Oh also, since I forgot above, I am having issues with the game! It is constantly crashing and I have to select force closed or report. When I force it to close and then open it again it is good for a little while but this happens a few times a day. Also, I cant see my tips all of the time. I get told that my tables are full when I see that they are empty, but if I go into the menu and then go back to my bakery all of a sudden all of the tables are filled with tips. Why cant I see the tips without leaving that screen and going back to it?

After The Italian Theme.
    I Think Maybe Next Is The Halloween Theme.
    Hope That TL Release It On The 1st Of October Cause We Can Enjoy A Month Of Spooky Feels.

Farm Supplier
    Bring back the netherworld portal!

Farm Supplier
    I would also love to be able to get additional rooms or floors --- and especially, an outdoor patio space

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    After The Italian Theme.
    I Think Maybe Next Is The Halloween Theme.
    Hope That TL Release It On The 1st Of October Cause We Can Enjoy A Month Of Spooky Feels.

I really do hope they start on oct 1st. I hate how they do holidays the same week as the holiday. I mean you walk into a store today and there is Halloween stuff everywhere. One on TL get to it.

Farm Supplier
    Back to school themes....like old school snack cakes and pudding cups, fruit snacks, grandly bars, etc...Apple trees, Apple garland, school desk tables, school chairs, crayons box counters, Apple baskets with price tags on top of them, farmers market signs, old wooden sweets signs, Apple sconces, Apple fritters, Apple cinnamon cheesecake....Apple cider doughnuts, pumpkin doughnuts...I have tons more, but typing on my phone (bc TL STILL hasn't fixed my log in problem) costs too much.

Quote Originally Posted by qtmomma View Post
    Back to school themes....like old school snack cakes and pudding cups, fruit snacks, grandly bars, etc...Apple trees, Apple garland, school desk tables, school chairs, crayons box counters, Apple baskets with price tags on top of them, farmers market signs, old wooden sweets signs, Apple sconces, Apple fritters, Apple cinnamon cheesecake....Apple cider doughnuts, pumpkin doughnuts...I have tons more, but typing on my phone (bc TL STILL hasn't fixed my log in problem) costs too much.
    I really like your ideas!! If they were to do something like that, I could see myself wanting that set enough to buy gems. Maybe even some fall leaf garlands or pear based desserts. One of the appliances could be a cider press. Cherry cider, pear cider, etx. Add PUMPKIN LATTES!!

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday in the year and I do hope they have enough decorations and interior goods as well as recipes to satisfy my Halloween thirst!

Other recommendations:

- fix the prices (if you haven't seen this enough yet)
    - autumn theme (sweet yam, maple, chestnut, pumpkin, etc.)
    - masquerade theme
    - fix lost items (Loretta) and bugs
    - "select all" option when gifting : )

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by retro71 View Post
    Olde Tyme Theme!

Commencing with yon prices, Hazzah!
    Love that idea lol :-)

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast