Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

Rhino Keeper
    How about a caribian theme :-) :-) like Puerto Rican items and pasterys and drinks:-):-):-):-):-):-)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by retro71 View Post
    Olde Tyme Theme!

Commencing with yon prices, Hazzah!
    Really love all the theme Ideas but my vote goes to the "Olde Tyme Theme". Would go great with my Bakery.

Host(ess)
    Heres a suggestion LOWER THE PRICES!!!!!!! I quit playing bakery story because of the price increase and ive been playing for more than a year and have spent over $100 in this game. I refuse to play anymore till the prices lower.

Farm Supplier
    Please add a "Dia de Los Muertos " theme!!

Host(ess)
    Thai desserts
    Exotic items as well as recipes
    One click for the stove instrad of having to continue prrssing it
    Diffrrrnt types of frozen yogurt
    Indian &creole desserts
    A snack machine
    Recipes that take less time to cook

Host(ess)
    My mama used to tell me when I was young we were all born to be supatarz
    For one thing make a lemonade machine and/or a iced tea machine and get new dividers and make it in coins not gems

Farm Supplier
    Carnival theme, fall farm harvest festival, farmers market, movie theater theme...pm me for counter, recipe, and decor.ideas....I have tons

New Resident
    Hello everyone and Teamlava.

Here's my suggestion for Bakery Story. The mini dragons that we buy,it would be great to see them
    functional. They can roast marshmallows, do smores those are just two items they could cook 15 minutes
    For the marshmallows and 1 hour for the smores. Also what would be great is to have the customers ta
    Asking for a particular sweet,you could use bubbles or their could be a ticker at the bottom of the game.

New Resident
    Sorry about my spelling.

Host(ess)
    I would love maybe some permanent goals, with things you can unlock including food and items. And the goals would involve less gem items and expensive coin things you have to buy. And more gem rewards. Dishes I would love would be animal themed dishes such as cat cupcakes or dog biscuits. Country desserts too for example Eiffel Tower eclairs and Italy biscuits. Different coloured Red Velvet Cakes such as Blue Velvet Cake or Green Velvet cakes too. Include layer cakes such as Chocolate Layer cake or Strawberry Layer cake, and checkerboard cake as well. Blueberry Cheesecake and Mango Cheesecake would be cool too.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast