Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

Pulled pork with the ribs. French fries and onion rings. More table styles and chairs. Maybe deviled eggs and potato salad.

Host(ess)
    Black tables just like the white ones

Host(ess)
    Fall Theme and Items

Rhino Keeper
    How about introdusing Puerto Rican foods :-) :-) :-)

Host(ess)
    Deep Fryer
    Recipes: Fried Chicken, French Fries,Shrimp, Fish, Hush Puppies, Fried Snickers Bar

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ang32diner View Post
    I agree with Eric1343 about one thing...
    I would love to be able to distinguish mastered recipes from unmastered recipes. There have been quite a few times that I accidentally clicked to cook a recipe I thought I had mastered previously, but upon clicking it, I was told I had finally mastered the recipe and been given a gem. When you're on level 4 of mastery nearing completion, it's very hard to tell. Even just changing the star color would suffice. Hope this is taken into consideration!
    Totally agree. I have a feeling I have some recipes that look to be mastered, but are only close. Doesn't seem to be a problem in BS.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still waiting for some outdoor wallpaper. Please!!!

New Resident
    I'm sure this has been suggested before but I haven't seen it as of yet. My #1 suggestion is to add a confirmation pop up on all gem items and possibly do the same to regular coin purchases above a certain amount. I've been playing this game for about 3 weeks now & I enjoy it immensely. The only thing that I absolutely hate is buying items by mistake. This has happened to me 3 times and the last one cost 42 gems (which was all I had). I tried to contact Team Lava on 3 different occasions but still no response. I may end up deleting the game all together, and that's a shame because this problem could be easily fixed by TL.

Host(ess)
    Different Doors To Match The Theme of Your Restaurant.
    Amusment Park Treats Cooker: (Recipes)- Cotton Candy, Candy Apples, Funnel Cakes, Popcorn, Nachos, IceCream, Pizza, and Corn Dogs

Farm Supplier
    The Aussie flag plse

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast