Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

Senior Moderator

Dragon: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

What new items would you like to see in Dragon?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Gemstone dragons!!!!! Ultra rare dragons of single type ruby is fire sapphire is water emerald is forest quartz is air amethyst is magic! A coin to gold converter!!
    No habitat or farm max!!!! Tons of new decor!!!!!

I think we would all be very grateful to be able to cancel undesired breedings and have the ability to stop eggs. it would give us more oppurtunity to breed for different dragons.. and the usual please more than six farms and how about more than twenty-five habitats? all the hard work all you guys do is appreciated:-)

Quote Originally Posted by dollartiggys View Post
    I think we would all be very grateful to be able to cancel undesired breedings and have the ability to stop eggs. it would give us more oppurtunity to breed for different dragons.. and the usual please more than six farms and how about more than twenty-five habitats? all the hard work all you guys do is appreciated:-)
    That too

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dollartiggys View Post
    God do I agree with this! I have been trying for weeks to have a diamond dragon with the different possibilities but always get the same dragons I have to sell. But I have to wait hours before trying again. It would be ideal to be able to just cancel a breeding, even if we have to pay some gold, and try a new one.

Plus, the selling price of a dragon should increase with the number of hours it took to breed it.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with egg cancelling and coin to gold converter, but mainly to the selling price, it's way too low tbh.
    I also think that with all the new dragons being created nearly each week, we should have levels on the current habitats for coins or be a certain level to open or obtain it with max lvl being size 5 and homing 6 in total.
    Also make little awards / trophies for how many of a type of dragon you hatch, seeing as we're spending hours breeding and hatching the same dragons a fair bit.

Higher selling price would be good, would make the long breeding/hatching times a little less annoying. How about more upgrades on habitats and farms?

Host(ess)
    How about a nice dragon fountain?

Maybe a tree like decoration much like the hanging lanterns but four squares big and shaped like an actual tree with like 5-6 lanterns hanging off of the branches.

Different colored flowered bushes. Orange seems a little too plain and the pink flower path thing seems too girly for my taste. lol

A gate would be nice with dragon designs on it.

A wooden path would be nice as well, maybe not entirely straight, kind of crooked planks. :]

I think that there shouldn't have to be a limit to farms and habitat, I mean there is no point on having a big island and only be able to have 25 habitats.
    I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one but TL should something about the diamond dragon, I mean it's really really hard to get one, I been playing DragonStory for months now I'm on level 38 nd had no luck on getting the Diamod dragon, all I get are, island , magic, fruitfull, firestorm, life and others

TL should also reduce the breeding and hatching time for island and magic, 20hrs for a common dragon (island) its a very long time

About new dragons there should be a two headed dragon besides the infinity dragon

Fashion Designer
    Well today i had to sell my common dragons to make room for the Rare and Super Rares i was getting because frankly i was tired of missing xp selling from the nest. So my suggestion for this month issssssssssss.......The ability to house more dragons lol. Or as another poster said recently, storing dragons.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast