Thread: Expansion Prices

Farm Supplier

Expansion Prices

Why the hell does it have to cost so much to expand I have run out of room and can't afford to expand anymore I'm getting really annoyed and seriously thinking of deleting this game if the prices keep getting higher with every expansion

Executive Chef
    I prefer having expensive expansions than to wait 6 days to complete. That's how it was in the beginning but people were complaining about the six day wait. Tal raised the prices and lower the waiting time.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    it took about 4 days for me to save up for each expansion. I played often. Ive expanded to max size now..I wish TL would add more expansions!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! Can someone post what the expansion progression costs are? It would be helpful to know the increments.
    My last expansion cost 3 Million Coins and 24 reservations.

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Your next expansion cost will be 3,500,000. They increase by 500,000. For the next few expansions you will need 24 hotel reservations.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    My last one cost 5 mil. Ouch!

Executive Chef
    You think that's a lot? The last expansion costs 15 million coins. Right now, I'm up to 12 million coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it worth saving coins for a week to build an expansion when there are no new rooms to put in it???

New Resident
    I like how they did it on Dragon Story. After it got to about 1 million, they dropped it again but made it so you needed almost double the mystical maps (= to reservation). That made it easier than trying to save up to ridiculous amounts.