Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm: Monthly Suggestions- Sept 2012

Farm Supplier
    ��Water��Tiles��

Executive Chef
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Grand Emperor
    A car full of clowns.

Oh wait, we just got that.

New Resident
    A GOAT! for coins

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMini View Post
    Please see the Monthly Suggestions for August. I made many suggestions for a Harvest Theme and State Fair Theme. There was also an excellent suggestion for a Maple Syrup theme that also had examples of what could be included.

I love the old cottages.
    Agreed about harvest. Our family farm has been busy harvesting corn and will soon move on to soybeans. I'd like harvest related items, maybe a combine without flowers on it, a grain cart, a tractor for coins, etc. I also suggested this in August.

I do like the cottages too.

Oh, and a chicken coop not in a box. Ever since we got free range chickens to run around the house, I'm partial to chickens...

Vegetables and water tiles soon, or I'm quitting.

Rhino Keeper
    Goat, chicken coop, autumn decorations. More birds, and for coins. Give me a scarecrow! How can I have a cornfield without one?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and the ability to stack things, like crates, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to see some things that greared to the north, being a Minnesotan. How about a log cabin, duck pond, black bear, moose, pine trees, sleds, loons, wolves, etc. How about a clothes line? Maybe a watering can. Most of all, give us animation!!!!!!! I'm like a little kid, I like things that move or light up! HINT, HINT!!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by samizmyne View Post
    I'd like to see some things that greared to the north, being a Minnesotan. How about a log cabin, duck pond, black bear, moose, pine trees, sleds, loons, wolves, etc. How about a clothes line? Maybe a watering can. Most of all, give us animation!!!!!!! I'm like a little kid, I like things that move or light up! HINT, HINT!!!!!!
    Ooooh I'm north too in canada. I like the northern theme idea, especially a log cabin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast