Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: City Metro: New Suggestions

How about some Vegas buildings that have neon lights at night. Or like the buildings in time square. Cheaper and more wonders would be good too.

New Resident
    Please increase the capacity of energy... not enough for maintaining my whole city and also increase the level.. I stuck at level 30...which is never ending level.

I really want a Japan theme - with pink sakura trees, the Meiji Shrine, teahouse and all that. I think I like playing City Story Metro, but I miss my pretty decorations from the old City Story. The decorations here are still kind of boring.

Finally,
    TL Granded My Wish.
    The Petronas Tower Is Here.

Farm Supplier
    Airport landing and airplane, bridge (such as golden gate), beach completed with the decoration

I would like a University campus, a high school campus, and more goals. Both the university and high school with the ability to be purchased with coins. Thank you.

New Resident
    How about being able to turn city around to look at it from a different angle

Please make a hounted house for Halloween!

And how about some traffic lights and pedestrian crossings for my poor citizens! Or Or soon I run out of population

And seriously, playground for little ones

New Resident
    Bridges that can replace road with vehicle passing. Agree with Stickyboy19 and Salasana3011. Please remove the level cap...thanks!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast