Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: City Metro: New Suggestions

Farm Supplier
    And yes, sorting neighbours for easy daily visits is brilliant... But when we are sending requests, the list should be ordered as per who is online on the top and offline neighbours at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by nmid View Post
    the list should be ordered as per who is online on the top and offline neighbours at the bottom.
    Well I can't agree with this as it seems for me that I live in another side of the globe as most of my neighbours. It seems they are active when I'm sleeping or at work. And then again I'm the one one who rescues expired factories when those neighbours are absent

Quote Originally Posted by SF919 View Post
    New community building such as church, city library, university etc. Running out of community building so we end up with adding the same community building just to increase city populations.
    Totally agree with this

I would love a "wall" tab on the "social" page. It's annoying to navigate out to the main menu and back when you're trying to remember someone's userid to invite as a neighbor or when you're visiting everyone who commented.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Salasana3011 View Post
    Well I can't agree with this as it seems for me that I live in another side of the globe as most of my neighbours. It seems they are active when I'm sleeping or at work. And then again I'm the one one who rescues expired factories when those neighbours are absent
    That would only be when we are on the request sending tabs.. If we are going to be limited to 20 requests a day, I would like to send them to those who can actually reply to my requests right then and there....

Of course, lava games might not want that, as they seem intent in slowing down the game, in the possible hope that people play their games for more days?

Farm Supplier
    When we visit our neighbours, the game should select the highest payout buildings to highlight for us to ring the door bells, instead of any 3 random buildings.

Farm Supplier
    The ability to request consumables from the storage vault, without having to build the site and then ask.

I would love to see a playground, a flower shop, a hotel, and a library.

Also, I would LOVE to be able to have more industry buildings. It's hard to keep all of my shops running with only 6 idea factories. Thanks!

Oh, I would also love to have some pedestrian paths, so we could make paths through parks. And pedestrian-only streets (like Burlington, VT and Boulder, CO)!

Rhino Keeper
    Add items from original City Story. A tab or icon that takes you directly to your wall. A counter so you can see if you already visited or owe visits. Adding these items that are in other Team Lava games will help make game more player friendly. And of course, get rid of or increase energy.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast