Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: City Metro: New Suggestions

Host(ess)
    A yoga studio or gym

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by f3l1l4 View Post
    Please increase the capacity of energy... not enough for maintaining my whole city and also increase the level.. I stuck at level 30...which is never ending level.
    I agree 100%. Please Change the limits we need more energy plus industries.

+1, it's almost imposible to grow if the energy and industrie level stay at this level

New additions to the game

Too see people able to walk in and out of the bulidngs. Build housing estates? Build a dock at the edge of the city?

New Resident
    Like everyone else is saying, more energy, bridges, some kind of boat dock/marina with boats and ships for the water (I'd love to see a classic ocean liner in my city), an airport with planes that fly in the sky. It would also be cool to be able to buy plots of the water and then place islands in it so if there were bridges you wouldn't have to sacrifice the mainland. A racetrack with cars would be cool too maybe even a carnival with animated rides and lights at night.

New Resident
    New community building such as church, city library, university etc. Running out of community building so we end up with adding the same community building just to increase city populations.

Maybe add a dock to the industry part

I agree with the others universities, bridges, water themed buildings/ decorations and more high rise businesses. Wonders like golden gate bridge and big ben would be cool. As well as airports and water ports for industry

Farm Supplier
    Energy. If not get rid of it, then increase the cap to 100/200 like in other games like mafia wars etc..
    Currently you are forcing ur players to spend less time but trying to get them to come back more frequently... A good idea, but useless as 90 mins is just stupid. If its 8-12 hours, it's still doable as most gamers would log in 2-3 times.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-03-12 at 05:05 PM. Reason: remove third party reference

New Resident
    How about a small pond?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast