Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: New Suggestions

Narrow hallways! About 2x8 or 2x10....

We need to be able to remove, or at least move, the interior doors!

I have several rooms with 5 doors and having to decorate the rooms either according to where all the doors are or trying to ignore them is a bit of an akward choice no matter how you look at it.

I also have one that'll end up with 7 doors once I build the next couple of rooms. I think that number speaks for itself?

Farm Supplier
    -More windows
    -Movable doorways
    -Expanded "empty" property (ie. a front lawn)
    -A garage added (along with possibility to build a driveway, add cars, etc.)
    -More outdoor decorations and furniture
    -The ability to display walls in ALL rooms (and add decorations/wallpaper, etc. to these walls as well)
    -Adding different furniture themes for all rooms in the house (Antique, French, Retro, Modern, Steampunk, etc.)
    -Different color finishes and fabrics available for furniture designs (instead of only one pre-designed option per item)
    -More floor coverings... particularly types like tile or marble for bathrooms and kitchens.
    -Reducing the necessary squares for fences and "tabletop" items from 4 to 2.
    -More windows and curtains (not pre-attached to the windows) at a variety of heights
    -More decorative "tabletop" items, like lamps, etc.
    -Porches/decks!
    -More wall decor items.
    -Enough furniture to "fill" each type of room (example. There isn't enough office-type furniture to fill the "Posh Office" space or enough game room items for the "Game Room" and very few items that would fit a "Grand Ballroom" or even decorate a Hallway!)
    -Increase the pay for jobs and add more time variations for jobs as well. It shouldn't take 80+ consecutive hours to make 52,000 coins... not even enough to buy certain rooms.
    -A workshop to "craft" your own furniture
    -An "outdoor view" so the home can be seen on the outside and decorated that way as well (Shingles, Walls painted, Driveways, Roofing, etc.)
    -Adding stairwells and multiple stories.

Host(ess)
    I know this has probably been brought up but I would love to see more color options. My favorite color is red and there aren't many decorative items that are red and the ones that are cost too much in gems.

Farm Supplier
    There's been many great suggestions from day one and many have been repeated over and over again (I hope the TL team is paying attention to which ones have been suggested MANY times). So I just have one tiny little wish to add: a bicycle for women - as all the models available are men's models.

Rhino Keeper
    Diagonally placed chairs even if it takes up 4 squares.

Rhino Keeper
    white floors or tiles

We are always watching... >.>

Please keep in mind that things take time to implement into any game, and not all suggestions can be implemented into the games. This is just a reminder that we do read over your suggestions, and pass them along to the development team.

Keep the suggestions flowing, and have a great weekend!

Banned
    I have a suggestion.. Make this game for Andriod

I wish that there were matching sinks available for all the counter options available for the kitchen. I love the green, grey, and cool counters - but I can't decorate my kitchen with them because none of the sink options work.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast