Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trick of shell lizard

Farm Supplier
    I am currently on my 82nd try for a Shell Lizard. My first 50 or so breeds were all 4 elements. I got 2 birdballs and a pegasus from that. My last 32 have mostly been fire, water and air mixtures. I got 2 birdballs and a furball from that. Basically I've been trying for shell since the game came out. I also do not buy gold. So over it.

Rhino Keeper
    Try switching the order. If you usually put one on one side, put it on the other.

I can't get Pegasus

Shell is more useful, granted but I want a sparkling rainbow horsey :/

Farm Supplier
    I've tried everything lol, each monster has a certain percentage for a successful breed. Nothing changes this percentage, NOTHING.

Rhino Keeper
    I know in DS I tend to get better odds with my double colors on left and single colors on right. I don't have any luck with two doubles though.

Rhino Keeper
    I used sea buffalo and palm wing first try and got the shell lizard.
    This was my first 4 colour mix when I just started the game.
    almost 50 (4 colour) breeds later and no second shell lizard, also no rares the last 40 breeds.
    The luck in this game (and dragon story) is bases on a system only team lava knows.

Fashion Designer
    I have also been trying for a shell for about 2 sees now...no luck...breeding palming and sea buffalo over and over...switching order..nothing...got a bird ball and many griffins out of that...but not the elusive shell lizard....he's such a shy creature

Fashion Designer
    Weeks not sees....lol...silly auto fill

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    I have also been trying for a shell for about 2 sees now...no luck...breeding palming and sea buffalo over and over...switching order..nothing...got a bird ball and many griffins out of that...but not the elusive shell lizard....he's such a shy creature
    Have you tried Phoenix and ecogo? I'm breeding my 6th shell my others can from buffalo and palm wing or buffalo and wavewing

Farm Supplier
    I got diamond Pegasus long before I was able to breed shell lizard. I used birdball & furball and finally got 20 hours. My daughter got 2 with Palmwing & sea buffalo.

Host(ess)
    I got a diamond pegasus but I wanted a shell monster, lol. Just stop wanting it and you'll probably get it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast