Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trick of shell lizard

Trick of shell lizard

It's easy to get, just mix any 3 colors, yes 3, not 4.

Farm Supplier
    I don't think it's that easy. I bred about 40 of them while trying to get diamond using palmwing and sea buffalo, whilst 2 of my neighbours used gold to buy one after countless failures!!!

Executive Chef
    I used Palmwing and Sea Buffalo and I got Shell Lizard which I didn't even want.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    The exact wording should be atleast 3 types will have a slight chance of yielding a shell. The feast & famine luck in this game has caused some people to get a ton of shell lizards while others to get none. In my case I got 1 on my first attempt wth 4 types, but I have never got a second since then despite doing over 50+ breeding attempts that could have resulted in one.

Host(ess)
    I tried all 3 colors n still havent got 1... Does it have to be in certain level?

Farm Supplier
    Shell lizards r extinct in my monster land. Bred every combo possible numerous times and have yet to get one. Sooo frustrating!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyKianna View Post
    Shell lizards r extinct in my monster land. Bred every combo possible numerous times and have yet to get one. Sooo frustrating!!!
    I'm having your problem but with diamond Pegasus ... She'll lizards and wavewing love me I've gotten like 15 wavewing or mor and 6 shells ... This morning I sold one shell

Palwing and seabuffalo combo

Executive Chef
    I been trying since the game first came out. Is it two months? You will get Pegasus...eventually...lol
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Shell is Fire, Water, and Air.

I bred a wave wing and a sea buffalo continuously until I got a shell lizard. It took about one week. I did not use the exact same two monsters everytime, but kept with the same type. I'd guess about5 or 6 tries. In the process I got sea buffalos, griffins, & 1 furball.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast