Thread: Does the order/level of the monsters matter?

Executive Chef

Does the order/level of the monsters matter?

So does it?
    I'm getting really confused now because some are saying yes and some are saying no. Well if this theory is true then what's the proof, the evidence?

Thanks.

Banned
    I think is just luck ... You got you diamonds by level 7 and I tried that still no luck

The levels and order you place the monsters into the Breeding Den do not matter. The monster you get is a result of the color combinations available from the 2 monsters. Selecting Red/Blue or Blue/Red does not make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The levels and order you place the monsters into the Breeding Den do not matter. The monster you get is a result of the color combinations available from the 2 monsters. Selecting Red/Blue or Blue/Red does not make a difference.
    Really? That's weird. I've found that if I put the higher level first and the lower level second, I get a monster that I already have. But if I put the lower level first and the higher level second, I get a new monster. I've noticed this is Dragon Story as well.
    At least I know now.

Executive Chef
    Thanks you DW.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for saying this.

Diamon 44 hours, i got one!!! ready my threat for information https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...NG-INFORMATION

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasNL View Post
    Diamon 44 hours, i got one!!! ready my threat for information
    <sarcasm>Threat for information! Oh no you are threatening to give people information. What if I dont want to know how to get one?</ sarcasm>

Rhino Keeper
    order and levels and clock time do not matter.
    at least my breeding results indicate that the chance that order, level or clock time have influence is very low.