Thread: Locked recipes

Rhino Keeper

Locked recipes

So with the recent update for android, we now have 7-8 recipes in which are locked. Are we given the goals to unlock these recipes? Or do we have to email TeamLava to unlock them like we do for the olympic goals? Or.. Are we just not able to them period?

Executive Chef
    If it's seasonal then no chance of getting them if showing LOCKED. Usually we unlock recipes by completing goals but i don't think Teamlava would unlock them for you as they might think it's unfair for other players

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    If it's seasonal then no chance of getting them if showing LOCKED. Usually we unlock recipes by completing goals but i don't think Teamlava would unlock them for you as they might think it's unfair for other players
    I would Like TL To Return Those Goal
    Just....
    MISS THEM!!!!!
    Bring Back Sweetheart Goals Haha

Executive Chef
    I have 7 recipes that are locked and the bread oven is also locked. I've spent a lot trying to get the oven unlocked and have about given up. Don't think I need it that badly. Ha! I've contacted TL, but haven't heard back from them as yet about the locked recipes.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I have 7 recipes that are locked and the bread oven is also locked. I've spent a lot trying to get the oven unlocked and have about given up. Don't think I need it that badly. Ha! I've contacted TL, but haven't heard back from them as yet about the locked recipes.
    Where are you stuck in trying to unlock the bread oven? Which goal and what is causing the goal to not complete?

There's A Thread Talking About This
    Click Here