Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 83

Level 83

Anyone have any ideas on this one? Stuck!!!

Banned
    I'm stuck too lol ... So far when level starts I'm taking pic from top and middle so I can try to aim where I need to but my aim is bad lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I'm stuck too lol ... So far when level starts I'm taking pic from top and middle so I can try to aim where I need to but my aim is bad lol
    Finally I beat 83 ... I did it by taking pic of the top and middle.... Then got a shot will go back to my pics and looked to where I had to aim lol it's hard

Now got to work on 84

OMG I can not figure this one out. I've lost count of how many tries I've had. Come on team lava at least give us some hints. I've used all my coins brought countless gems used all my money buying boost and coloured bubbles, nothing is helping........ Give us a clue......

Fashion Designer
    okay let's go step by step.

here is a pic of the bottom section:

1. shoot a pink bubble (or whatever bubble color you have that matches the middle triangle of bubbles, that is pink in this case) straight up. make sure it is very straight up.
    2. that clears the area to get to the other + bubbles that are purple and red.
    3. shoot a purple or red bubble straight up again. it doesn't matter which one you shoot first, just make sure it is one of those colors that match those + bubbles. make sure you don't angle the ball at all or it will get stuck on the other bubbles up top and it won't pop the middle to get to the lightning ball.
    4. shoot the remaining color ball straight up again.
    5. shoot any color ball straight up into the lightning ball. this should pop all the bubbles including the venom bubbles and bring you to see only 2 clusters of balls at the bottom of the screen.

now to the top section:

1. you need to be careful not to pop the row of pink bubbles that have the venom bubbles attached. so first you need to clear the row of 3 pink bubbles on the left and the right side that are in the middle row right under the purple + bubble & pink bubbles w/ venom top row.

here is a pic of how you should angle your ball to clear the right side:

1. pay attention to where the angle of the ball is, if you look at the stream it kind of lines up with that background line just under the branch of the tree. at this angle it will hit that middle row perfectly to pop it. if you don't get it the first time try to adjust and remember where that line is so next time you'll get it right the first time.

here is a pic of how you should angle your ball to clear the left side:

1. remember you have to clear the middle pink row first, so use a pink ball (not the other color) i just used purple to show the angle of the ball more clearly and where it should be placed according to the trajectory that it shows.
    2. once you clear the middle section of pink, use the purple balls to clear the top row by placing it in the same exact spots that you used to clear the pink middle row. so once again use the markers to place the ball as shown in the above 2 pictures.
    3. when you clear the purple balls on the left and right side, the middle pink venom row will drop, but remember that bottom row of 2 pink bubbles on each side is still up there.

now to free the babies:
    1. just shoot balls on each side, alternating the colors per side. so it'd be very helpful if you took a screenshot to remember which colors are on each side.
    2. do not angle the balls too much when you shoot up, but also do not shoot the balls straight up.

ok i hope this helped!!!!

Yah I did it, thanks heaps for the pics. Well done aileeniweeni

That should of said Yay not Yah.

Rhino Keeper
    aileeniweeni, thank you so much. excellent directions and amazing screen shots.

Thank you, with thescreenshot and advice finally done it.

New Resident
    thank you thank you thank you finally got it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast