Thread: Farm story goal

Farm Supplier

Question Farm story goal

Just had a goal pop up to reach level 17 on farm story!!!! I do have farm story on my iPad but have never played it really (I'm level 2 lol) Is this goal supposed to be there and if so isn't level 17 a bit excessive!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I got a farm story goal too but since I don't have it installed, it's telling me to install and play it. I got the goal for other TL games as well.

Banned
    ugh i want this goal

it happen to me too, but i have never even installed the game before... idk what to do. I restarted my iphone and reinstalled the game... didnt work!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gertbigone View Post
    Just had a goal pop up to reach level 17 on farm story!!!! I do have farm story on my iPad but have never played it really (I'm level 2 lol) Is this goal supposed to be there and if so isn't level 17 a bit excessive!!!!
    On farm, it is super easy to level up. I got to level 17 in one day! Just plant loads of strawberries and expand as soon as you have enough coins. It's not like reaching level 17 in oth games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipstouch View Post
    it happen to me too, but i have never even installed the game before... idk what to do. I restarted my iphone and reinstalled the game... didnt work!!
    The only way to get rid of that goal is to install farm story and reach level 17.

Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    The only way to get rid of that goal is to install farm story and reach level 17.
    thanks im on it!

Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    on farm, it is super easy to level up. I got to level 17 in one day! Just plant loads of strawberries and expand as soon as you have enough coins. It's not like reaching level 17 in oth games.
    great! That really works! Only one question am i gona get another one with a higher level??

Executive Chef
    I don't know, I never had that goal. Just keep planting those strawberries!