Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE:Option for more habitats!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGuppies View Post
    Or maybe everybody should start a thread about this problem. Then we reply tomeachother and everything, but we'd need like 50 seperate threads started by as many ppl as possible.whenever weave time we could write something and TL would get that wewant MORE HABITATS, so what do we think? Should protest by putting more threads of this?also if anyone knows how to create a poll about this that'd be a great thing to add. ( I don't know how to create a poll )
    I meant to say we must reply to each other

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGuppies View Post
    Or maybe everybody should start a thread about this problem. Then we reply tomeachother and everything, but we'd need like 50 seperate threads started by as many ppl as possible.whenever weave time we could write something and TL would get that wewant MORE HABITATS, so what do we think? Should protest by putting more threads of this?also if anyone knows how to create a poll about this that'd be a great thing to add. ( I don't know how to create a poll )
    I think 1 thread is enough, we just need to stay active with it so that it's always seen.

Fashion Designer
    I totaly agree, just hatched two (have two nests) wild dragons and sold them of both cause i don't want to sell others, also rare or super rare dragons that i have evolved once or twice and had no more room. I know People who hve been forced to sell ultra rare. I do understand the problem with the possibility to earn a lot of money with moor habitats but that is easely adjust with a lowering of what each dragon earns. I rather they make less and i can have moor of them.

Fashion Designer
    *more, not moor. Sorry didn't notice the autocorrect

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't mind a drop in earnings either- because without more habitats to hold dragons, all we can do with our land is decorate, and we don't have enough variety to make our islands unique. As is , I have an infinity being made in den, and the egg is goin to have to sit in a nest looking pretty because I'm not going to sell off more of my crusaders( had 11, down to 4 to make room for diamonds and infinity). Bottom line- I want to have more dragons and I am willing to pay for more habitats.

Executive Chef
    I would like more habitats please, at the moment I'm having to sell rare dragons to make room for new ones, not happy about this.

Ok, I know that having more habitats may make the game lag on older devices due to the multitude of animations but how about this, an option to store dragons?

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't mind storing some of my commons- you never know when you need them, but right now Im pretty much making eggs sit in nests , hopefully thinking TL will give us the more habitat option. I can sell off one more habitat full of crusaders and still have one of each dragon,but then that's it!

Farm Supplier
    I do agree more habitats please. I am new and I have a egg just sitting there Bc I don't have enough habitats and I don't feel like selling my dragons.

Only the creator can add a poll

I shall sign here...Again!!! Forbidden_Sight

Rhino Keeper
    Yes more habitats are needed but not for gold. Extra habitats for gold is like them giving us X counters/tables and if we want more we need to unlock for gems. Paying gold for more evolution temples, breeding dens and nests yes but for habitats NO!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast