Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE:Option for more habitats!

Executive Chef

PLEASE:Option for more habitats!

We keep begging to at least let us buy more habitats, was really hoping that option would come with today's update( optimist). TeamLava, if u let us buy habitats( and let's be real- it would be for gold),people would be buying and using a whole lot more gold than to just " speed breed", and you would make lots more money because players would be buying gold to " speed breed" AND to raise their amount of allowable habitats. Restaurant, bakery, fashion to name a few all have the option to buy more appliances or slots with gems, why can't we have a similar option for habitats?i live this game and don't want to get bored when I have no place to put new dragons, so please , even it's a quick" maintenance"fix- please, please put this option in!

Sincerely,
    Mamareader02( AKA "Dazy")

Executive Chef
    Lol- love this game, darn, my finger must've slipped!

I agree to sign here!!!!! Forbidden_Sight

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the backup neighbor!

Host(ess)
    It seems like a cool idea. Why not add it to the monthly suggestion topic instead, friend? ;]

Senior Moderator
    I like this idea as well

Passed on to the CMs, hopefully the can pass it up the food chain.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kirin53 View Post
    It seems like a cool idea. Why not add it to the monthly suggestion topic instead, friend? ;]
    i doubt team lava actually listens to the monthly suggestions. Also, people have said that adding habitats would be a good update, but TL just gives us new dragons....

Executive Chef
    Yes,but we can't let our ideas get buried, we just have to keep telling them what we would like to see, then hopefully one day our ideas will be used.if we stop asking, it can get forgotten

Fashion Designer
    Totally agree with you hun ! I'd pay gold for more habitats. All of the other TL games give you the option of adding ovens and such so i'd think this would be easy. My island is full and i'm not even trying for this weeks dragon because of this. I don't want to sell anything else so i'm just working on the Infinity until we get more space to hold our beloved dragons.

Banned
    Or maybe everybody should start a thread about this problem. Then we reply tomeachother and everything, but we'd need like 50 seperate threads started by as many ppl as possible.whenever weave time we could write something and TL would get that wewant MORE HABITATS, so what do we think? Should protest by putting more threads of this?also if anyone knows how to create a poll about this that'd be a great thing to add. ( I don't know how to create a poll )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast