Thread: Stormie's Farm suggestion

Fashion Designer

Stormie's Farm suggestion

Since we're stuck with Stormie's Farm, the pointless neighbor that was forced on us, why not make him at least useful? I suggest that Stormie display the new trees, flowers (would say crops, but new crops are a distant memory) and items for any particular week's update. That way we know what they're going to look like when placed on our "farms". After each week's update comes out, remove the previous week's and add the current week's. Would also be a good place to showcase all the chest items, so people can see what they might get. Of course Stormie will need to level up for a larger farm to fit all the items.

I saw a glimpse of a pond that was available in a popup, but can't find it in the store, so assuming you have to purchase a gem package to get it. If that's the case, you won't be seeing it on my farm, but it would be nice to see what I will never have. Why doesn't Stormie display it?

UPDATE: Never mind on the "pond". It's a Meerkat Mansion. I have a FARM, not an African savanna. :-/
    Last edited by DoubleZ; 08-30-12 at 12:08 PM.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Host(ess)
    love this idea as well. but instead of removing the old stuff show how it would look mixed in with the old stuff. love to see box items mixed in as well. sometimes you need to see size/scale of an item.

Thanks for the suggestions. Ill pass them on to our developers.

I suggest new ways to earn gems. say at level 25 you earn 25 level 50 you earn 50 and level 75 you earn 75...this would make us want to keep up with up the farm. also, the cabins and houses we would be able to change the color of the outside. make it more interesting. baby gnomes would be great too.

Good idea about stormie displaying the new updated items

New Resident
    How about being able to trade a certain number of dog bowls for gems. Also, when promoting the treasure chest (23 gems), at least have something decent in it. I just spent 23 gems for a "string of Jar lights" - Very disappointed.

New Resident
    I thought it was my app that I could never get rid of Stormie - LOL.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgal8 View Post
    How about being able to trade a certain number of dog bowls for gems. Also, when promoting the treasure chest (23 gems), at least have something decent in it. I just spent 23 gems for a "string of Jar lights" - Very disappointed.
    You will never get TL to allow free access to gems, except for the one gem you receive for level 2 crop mastery. Why would they do that, when they've made it very clear that they prefer we accidentally use our gems on Tap to Manage and various other gems traps due to the lack of a confirmation screen?
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)