Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update 8-30-12

Love the short cooking times for the new recipes! Just what I was hoping for ��

Rhino Keeper
    Rock star guy - limited offer - 15 gems.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sup4mo View Post
    Ok have friends sending me the drum sets and not getting credit for them, it still says zero. I have had several neighbors send them, have turned off my iPhone twice still nothing. Grrrr
    On my Android I was seeing messages saying neighbors were sending the drums but it said 0 in the constructable. I closed RS, went to BS to get the update there, and when I came back I had a bunch of drums. It might take a while.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    On my Android I was seeing messages saying neighbors were sending the drums but it said 0 in the constructable. I closed RS, went to BS to get the update there, and when I came back I had a bunch of drums. It might take a while.
    If it makes you feel better, this Android user accepted drums that never appeared. We have as much chance on help as a gem trap. Android users also live in the dark with no constructable tables.

Farm Supplier
    Ooh! I love it that the drum oven rotates four ways instead of two. Way to go, TL!

Looks great!!!!! As a newbee, I'm wondering how long does the drumset oven stay in the "shop"??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SunShineyC View Post
    Looks great!!!!! As a newbee, I'm wondering how long does the drumset oven stay in the "shop"??
    My guess it will be a very long time.

Okay, thanks. Does anyone know if there are any appliances which will disappear in a couple of days? Then I can check if I can buy them now, so I have at least one.

Executive Chef
    We finally got a new pizza

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SunShineyC View Post
    Okay, thanks. Does anyone know if there are any appliances which will disappear in a couple of days? Then I can check if I can buy them now, so I have at least one.
    I believe the current appliances will be around for a while, and TL should let us know in advance if they will remove something, although that often does not happen. Monday is a US holiday, so the appliances will be around until at least Tuesday, and that's a pretty safe bet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12