Thread: Losing gem without using any ?

Rhino Keeper

Losing gem without using any ?

I didn't use any on quick finishing food. And not on any thing such as table, chair.
    I lost 2 gems before, 1 this time without knowing why.
    Is it error, or i accidently use but not aware, or ... I'm paranoid

Rhino Keeper
    Just checked. I didn't use any gem and still lost one.

Try restarting your device/app to see if it's still missing. You can also email the support team to check about your missing gem.

Rhino Keeper
    I think i should ask around to see if someone has a same problem like me. I make note how many gems i have after gaining some, and i just have bronze badge of using gem. So i always have control of my gem.

It does happened to me some times for the badge collections. I got rewarded one gem for reaching the gold badges, but the gems wasn't credit to me. T_T This happened again today when I bought a decoration for 20 gems and was awarded one gem for reaching the gold badge of using gems. Gem wasn't credit to me again. -__-"

Rhino Keeper
    I think i will stay bronze badge of spending gem. By doing that, i can know gems disapear because i used or some errors happen. I've just spent 5 gems so far

I am also missing gems I went from 56 to 9 without purchasing anything that required them...I have noticed I don't get some credit for several other things. I have let those go but I play a lot to get those gems...I am really upset. I have emailed the lavateam if they don't reslove....I will delete this game. Oh I restated my device that did not work.