Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want the old version back!!!! seriously

I want the old version back!!!! seriously

today google app store force me to install the new version.and what i get is those stupid mission that gives u 1 xp!!!!!!! and the customers r now walking like snail speed , i want more money instead those silly missions which cost me money and time. I really want the old version back new one really make me earn money even slower

plus i dont want to buy the furnitures and making those brownies and coffee again i am already lv 96

Rhino Keeper
    Theyre called goals and generally Android users have wanted them for a long time. Yes you have to start with basic ones but itll later give you a chance to earn gems and unlock new items previously unavailable to Android users. I love them. I earned 4 gems already.

Host(ess)
    If making brownies and coffee is too hard for you, then pretend that goals dont exist and dont complete them.

Grand Emperor
    You only need to make 1 brownie (1 min) and 1 coffee (5 min). There's a few more lower level recipes also. These are beginner goals so the recipes are in general short and require few servings. I did a few of the goals and got 2 gems already. Apparently there are a few more. Waiting to unlock the bread oven...

My game does not run slow. In fact, so far the processing circles I saw most of the time instead of images haven't showed up yet.

Rhino Keeper
    I. Love the n ew version so far! I have gotten several gems. yes, it is a pain to work thru the lower goals, currently waiting for my red velvet cookies to get done, but love the gems and extra coins! Thanks TL!

Rhino Keeper
    I want the older version but I still want the goals. Things take forever to do and its becoming a pain to make my food. The old version when you made multiples of one thing on many ovens. (For example making fortune cookies) you didnt have to search through all the food just to go back to the cookies. In the old version it just opened the next oven back to where you left off in the recipes. At the food you just made on the oven before. This is just becoming a pain to play. I love the game and finally having goals but I dont like the new update

Executive Chef
    You have to start with beginner goals but this could mean android will be getting more goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 2794102612 View Post
    I want the older version but I still want the goals. Things take forever to do and its becoming a pain to make my food. The old version when you made multiples of one thing on many ovens. (For example making fortune cookies) you didnt have to search through all the food just to go back to the cookies. In the old version it just opened the next oven back to where you left off in the recipes. At the food you just made on the oven before. This is just becoming a pain to play. I love the game and finally having goals but I dont like the new update
    It shouldn't do this. Maybe Contact Coustmer support to report this bug?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You only need to make 1 brownie (1 min) and 1 coffee (5 min). There's a few more lower level recipes also. These are beginner goals so the recipes are in general short and require few servings. I did a few of the goals and got 2 gems already. Apparently there are a few more. Waiting to unlock the bread oven...

My game does not run slow. In fact, so far the processing circles I saw most of the time instead of images haven't showed up yet.
    Bad comment. The performance of my game as far as lagging and displaying images seems fine. But yes, the people are moving very slowly. Hopefully TL fixes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast