194. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes !!! I Want It Back !!!!

156 80.41%
  • No....I Don't Want The Truffle Chair Or I Dont Care

38 19.59%
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Truffle Chair

Lightbulb Bring back the truffle chairs plz p.p

Dear TL~ Please please please please please please please make another way to get the truffle chairs ((((( they are what I love most in the game!!! But my other bakery didn't get them~~~I'll do anything to get them!!! Please please t,t

Anyone else think they're the cutest and not necessarily strictly "valentine" ???? I want them back in another goal or some way .... Although I know deep down they won't listen but I just wanted to put that out there lol

Rhino Keeper
    I love the truffle chairs...sadly, I'm on Android and never had the chance to even get them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flytothestars View Post
    Dear TL~ Please please please please please please please make another way to get the truffle chairs ((((( they are what I love most in the game!!! But my other bakery didn't get them~~~I'll do anything to get them!!! Please please t,t

Anyone else think they're the cutest and not necessarily strictly "valentine" ???? I want them back in another goal or some way .... Although I know deep down they won't listen but I just wanted to put that out there lol
    Sorry to hear that, although I would like a table to match the truffle chairs.

Lol yeah ~~ they can make a table to match it too!!! I can't get enough of those chairs ~ill give all my gems to be able to buy them !

Exclamation Bring back truffle chairs please p.p~

Please please please please please please bring back truffle chairs~~ as they are my favorite in the game! Here's the original post~

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...d=1#post258778

Rhino Keeper
    I have them but they are a goal! How do u get the goal???

Banned
    There is no more goals until team lava release news ones the truffle chair was from valentines goal removed yesterday

I'm really upset that all the valentine stuff has been removed. I've been saving up to buy the wedding in the valentines suprise box and now it's gone. I thought suprise boxes weren't deleted with regular theme items. I'm sorry you can't buy those adorable truffle chairs. It's not right. It's meant to be a fun little game. There should be an icon u can click called " favourite" that allows you to keep one or two boxes past their deletion date if u really love them. It would certainly make the game more interesting and fun .

Rhino Keeper
    Plz bring them back plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bring them back as a option to buy. I still have mine as a goal and they are over. They were adorable. I almost finished the goal and then it was over.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast