Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay, I have been playing this game from the day it hit the market on my iphone. I finally got a diamond a few weeks ago.

I have another game on my ipad which I hardly ever play. A few days ago I was on the ipad game and threw down a eco and griffin combo. Bam!!! Got a diamond. It finished breeding today, so I used the same combo again... BAM another diamond!!

Tried using this same combo in my regular game on my iphone. NADA!!!

So whats up with that!!!!!LOL
    Wow, I can't get 2nd diamond! Already trying for everything!

Finally got my diamond using a sky turtle level 10 and a leaf lion level 10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	5304  

Fashion Designer
    2 diamonds this month =) 3 total.

diamond x diamond = diamond

Farm Supplier
    I have just managed to breed my first one starting yesterday. I got mine from breeding Ecogoo with Griffin. Keep trying, you'll get there. I did.

Fashion Designer
    I finally got my diamond today with sky turtle lvl 7 and leaf lion lvl 7 woohoo

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    My observations indicate that certain monsters are just more lucky then others at yielding rares and thus if you are breeding with one or two lucky monsters then your chance of getting a diamond goes up, but as they add more rares to the game your chance of getting a diamond goes down. Personally I think it is the monster's name that determines its luck, but it is only a theory nothing more. In my case I have an inferoo named Twig that yields an above average rate for rares (and was a parent for both my diamonds). The other parent for my two diamonds was a Eaguana named Sveta. So if you have any hybrid type monsters named twig (twig is a green monster name so any monster with a green element can have it) try throwing it into the mix. See if that helps.
    My guide lines for lucky monsters:
    1 in 2 monsters on average are rare - both parents are lucky (and if they have 4 elements amongst them then spam it until you get a diamond or something changes)
    1 in 3 to 1 in 5 monsters on average are rare - one parent is lucky the other is average
    1 in 6 to 1 in 8 monsters on average are rare - both parents are average or one is lucky and one unlucky
    1 in 9 and lower - one or both parents are unlucky and you should probably stop using both of them in any future breeding.
    it semes to me that the lucky/unlucky theory is a thrue rule👍

i got 2 shraptor named sveta.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a diamond in the nest with Pumpkin and King Clam

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten 3 Diamonds in the past (2 on my main account, 1 on my second account), and they all came from the combo Birdball/Shraptor

Host(ess)
    I got my diamond last night (: using a lvl 10 wavewing and a lvl 10 leaf lion on the first try! Feel super lucky

New Resident
    Finally I got my diamond i'm free happy