Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous feeding amounts...

Banned

Ridiculous feeding amounts...

So I know that the more rarer the monster the more food. Well getting my Pegasus from level 9 to 10 is sort of impossible!

Yes, 2500 food each feed! I think feeding amounts should be the same, like in DS. Does anyone else have insane food amounts? I think they're different for every player.

I agree! Ridiculous! And I don't think the food count is enough in Dragon Story and Monster Story. I'm not waiting 8 hours to only get 325 Eliteleeks, or 475 (I think this is the number) Badnanas!

Executive Chef
    Oh wow. I'm going to have a hard time feeding my diamond, and the other rarer monsters too.

Farm Supplier
    This is so true ! The food to spending amount is already ridiculous.

Farm Supplier
    Also what did u breed to get your Pegasus ? Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I kinda figured they would do that with Pegasus. Thus why I keep a back stock of food~

Farm Supplier
    My Pegasus just hatched. I'm evolving it from 3-4 atm. There is heaps of time in between evolves so you should be able to evolve again straight away. I'm only harvesting badnanas atm, 3 times a day.

Rhino Keeper
    I currently have 38k in food and have not spent a single gold on food, so gathering 12,500 is not that hard. And that is after getting an epic inferoo which also required a total 12,500 food for lvl 9 -> lvl 10. Recommendation: while you are watching tv have your phone on and planting spineapples during commercials and bizartichokes during the show. With 6 farms you will average almost 5-6k an hour using this method. Also remember a diamond pegasus is worth 3 monsters, so expect everything about it to be 3x as much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    I currently have 38k in food and have not spent a single gold on food, so gathering 12,500 is not that hard. And that is after getting an epic inferoo which also required a total 12,500 food for lvl 9 -> lvl 10. Recommendation: while you are watching tv have your phone on and planting spineapples during commercials and bizartichokes during the show. With 6 farms you will average almost 5-6k an hour using this method. Also remember a diamond pegasus is worth 3 monsters, so expect everything about it to be 3x as much.
    Haha thanks for the advice

Rhino Keeper
    You are not supposed to complain when you have been given a diamond pegasus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast