Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game constantly freezing after tapping to clear sparkles

When the game freezes I always have to force it closed and then come back in. It never freezes just for a second.

Rhino Keeper
    I just spent about 90 minutes bouncing around TL games. No other games are experiencing problems (I play most of them).

It freezes completely on me. I shut the game down. It then starts to load, and forces close. I open it again, can play for a little bit, but as soon as I start trying to do the sparkles, I'm frozen again. My hand is in bad shape.

The only thing I can think of is that I've built two rooms today. The first was a straight coin room. I waited the hours, and had no problem.

I'm building a second one that you need to request parts from neighbors. It may be a coincidence, but this problem only started the time I have been waiting the last part. Its 5 sheeting/5 wood and I got 7 parts very quickly, but I have been waiting on that last piece of wood for 6ish hours. During the wait (which I'm still doing) is when my problem started.

I've been doing the two minute coin collecting quite regularly the past two days, sadly, hours on end to pass some time.

Now it is also freezing when I start a new 2 minute job in addition to tapping sprinkles.

Rhino Keeper
    Each time this happens I am forcing close all my open games. I do this regularly anyway. I've powered down. Same result.

The Honorable Panda
    Try deleting and redownloading the game to see if this corrects the freezing issue. You will not lose your game progress.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Along with processing, the game has been freezing like crazy. I have force closed and reinstalled an insane amount of times. I can hardly stay in long enough to collect likes and do other things. I have to be VERY patient and just force close tons of times. SUPER FRUSTRATING. Please report over.
    To add onto the above that I posted in another thread before seeing this........I can't seem to figure out what causes it. I've done the following.

- Install game. Collect sparklies. FREEZES
    - Install game. Do nothing. FREEZES
    - Install game. Start task. FREEZES
    - Leave game installed. Collect sparklies. FREEZES,
    - Leave game installed. Do nothing. FREEZES
    - Leave game installed.Start task. FREEZES

When it freezes, it freezes for good. I've let it sit around for over 20 minutes and it stayed exactly the same. Frozen. I couldn't move around on the screen. Everything including the "screen" itself was frozen.

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same problem. So is my neighbor. We both play on iPad 2. My game is freezing up, hers is completely booting her off. Just wanted to add to this discussion so that TL is aware of this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    I deleted and downloaded the game last night. I was able to clear the sparkles, looked promising.

Just started clearing the sparkles after I accepted a piece of wood as a gift (still think its nuts that my neighbors didn't respond for 1 piece of wood in 16 hours). Weird that I have almost a dozen requests for parts. I wonder if my neighbors are getting theirs....

Back to square one. I'm frozen again. Forced it closed, it starts to open and closes after the splash screen.

Also, its also doing the refreshing thing again it started before all of this yesterday. I start to collect, it freezes, "Processing" appears on the screen, my sparkles are back and I need to once again find that very spot to pick up the sparkles again.

My tapping hand can only deal with this so much.

Executive Chef
    I just started experiencing this with my up-to-date iPhone 4.

It only happens when collecting tips on very small decorative items, or tables (with or without deco). The coins will appear, then the game immediately freezes.

I force close and when i try to re-open the game, it force closes by itself. The game only opens again on the second try.

Freezing was not resolved with a reinstall.

The Honorable Panda
    I have not had to permanent freeze problem where I had to force close the game, (Iphone 4 ) but I will go ahead and report this over.

Note: If you have a freeze for a few seconds, then the game continues, this is already a known issue and has been reported.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I also face the freezing issue .. I force shut the game then open then it freezes again !!! I'm on ipad 2 btw

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast