Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game constantly freezing after tapping to clear sparkles

Rhino Keeper

Game constantly freezing after tapping to clear sparkles

I mentioned in an earlier thread I am really having a hard time finding the exact spot to clear the sparkles. It has become beyond annoying, especially when you start adding a lot of accessories, etc. Is it the table, the chair, the rug, the flowers all in close proximity?

This afternoon, I'm getting more frustrated, and tapping A LOT. As a result, after tapping a lot, my game freezes. The only way to get back is to shut it down, force it to close, and open it again.

Is this related to me tapping, or does a problem truly exist? This is the only TL game I am having issues with.

I am having the same problem. My game won't stay open without freezing for more than about 20 seconds at a time. It happens regardless of whether or not I clear the sparkles (although clearing sparkles tends to make it freeze more quickly). None of my other TL games freeze, this appears to be a specific problem with this game. I have tried deleting the game and re-installing it, but unfortunately that didn't make any difference :-(

Oh, and also whenever I go into storage it freezes (which is annoying, given that certain pieces of my furniture keep being randomly thrown into storage - once they are there, I can't get them out due to the game freezing).

The Honorable Panda
    I am not having the freezing issues, just the delay when collecting some sparkles.

What device do you play on? Its current IOS version?

I am on Iphone 4 IOS version 5.1.1
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    iTouch, version 5.1.1.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    iTouch, version 5.1.1.
    Have you checked your wifi connection?
    Try force closing out any other applications running in the background while playing.

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

[IMG]https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPx[/IMG]Then you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
    You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    iTouch, version 5.1.1.
    Mine too. I'm having the exact same problems. I reported this yesterday. Kooky said it had already been reported:

Refresh Robbery

Is this the same thing you're experiencing?

I am playing on Iphone 4 IOS version 5.1.1. My wifi connection is fine (all my other TL games are working perfectly), and I have tried force closing all the applications on my phone (I always do this every night before bed anyway), yet the freezing issue continues regardless :-(

I'm not experiencing the "Refresh Robbery" issue. If I tap on the sparkles, the game freezes and I have to force close, but when I go back into the game the sparkles are still there (so they are not being "robbed" from me, I just can't collect them at all). But even if I ignore the sparkles and don't try to collect them, the game still freezes every 20 seconds or so.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jentamicin View Post
    I am playing on Iphone 4 IOS version 5.1.1. My wifi connection is fine (all my other TL games are working perfectly), and I have tried force closing all the applications on my phone (I always do this every night before bed anyway), yet the freezing issue continues regardless :-(
    Is the freezing just after you try to clear sparkles and it freezes for just a sec, or does you game freeze, where you have to
    exit the game and come back in ?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast