Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.5.5.1 for Android!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by milady007 View Post
    need help....can anyone tell me how to unlock the bread oven goal? i am on android... thanks!
    follow the goals... cook what they tell you buy what they tell you

Host(ess)
    I would just lime to say Iam on level 97 and I love the new goals ! When do I get more I finished them on Saturday it was so easy !! I wish that people would thank u guys instead of complaining about every little thing.!!!! If you have a glitch or bug that's one thang but to complain about having to make brownies that take 1 minute is ridiculous Get over it and enjoy the game !!! ONCE AGAIN THANK U TEAMLAVA ......

I enjoy the goals however, I am not happy that now when I select an item to cook, I have to scroll across every time. I do not like it and now Resturant Story is the same way. I liked it better when I scrolled a few pages through the cooking options, it stayed on the same window when I went to a new oven. If the is the way all of the games are going, I will uninstall them. I am level 85 or higher on Bakery, Resturant, and Fashion.

PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danni0423 View Post
    I enjoy the goals however, I am not happy that now when I select an item to cook, I have to scroll across every time. I do not like it and now Resturant Story is the same way. I liked it better when I scrolled a few pages through the cooking options, it stayed on the same window when I went to a new oven. If the is the way all of the games are going, I will uninstall them. I am level 85 or higher on Bakery, Resturant, and Fashion.

PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK!
    This is indeed very annoying and my only problem with the updates
    Plz fix it soon TL, in the meanwhile use the categories and remember how many times you have to scroll to find the recipe you need.

Executive Chef
    I had this question submitted to me and was wondering if I answered it correctly? I haven't read through all of the feedback in this thread, but I had a feeling that it had something to do with the goals implementation for Android users

Question: Why do some items appear as goal items and other items are there to cook then all of a sudden become goal items and are unavailable?
    My answer:
    I will have to do some searches on this question.

I am assuming that you are on an Android device? Are you referring to Bakery Story?
    Although I also play on my Android device, my main account is on an iOS device.

My reason for asking is cause on iOS, once you go through the goals to unlock the recipe, the recipe is unlocked for good.

My Theory without having done additional research.
    With Androids now having goals on Bakery, maybe the once unlocked 'goal' items that were open to Androids are now closed due to the goals implementation. So since they were originally goal recipes, maybe you might have to unlock it through completing goals
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Terrible update. Boo to you team lava. It's going to the unused folder but I'll most likely just delete. Double/triple prices.. Get over yourselves team lava.

New Resident
    i am still getting a whole lot of forced closed issues and the quests or goalss have an issue too. i unlocked one thing but it is still locked so i cant get it... i also finished with the one quest and now i hhave none... i dont know if its just me or if theres others out there with sthe same issue... i enjoy the quests but they should not disappear all together...

Host(ess)
    Update issues on my resturant and bakery. Tried to update both games multiple times im always receiveing a error message. I have invest time effort and money in all 3 of my story games. I support you and loves the games.I just need my updates... please and thank you.

MY ID: sumthnew
    RESTURANT STORY LEVEL: 62
    BAKERY STORY LEVEL:60
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 09-10-12 at 02:46 PM. Reason: removed personal information. :)

Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    It is your decision, but isn't it worth spending a few coins to get aunty Loretta, Jean pierre, the bread oven and some gems?
    You will totally make that money back in the gems you earn from mastering the bread oven recipes alone!
    I completed the goals, unlocked the bread oven and recipes. I was rewarded with Jean Pierre, but Loretta is still locked. I haven't received any new goals. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarox View Post
    This is indeed very annoying and my only problem with the updates
    Plz fix it soon TL, in the meanwhile use the categories and remember how many times you have to scroll to find the recipe you need.
    That's what I have been doing. I agree, love the other updates, hate this one. They also changed it on the Resturant Story also. I am not sure if they will change it back...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast