Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.5.5.1 for Android!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    Nmishi, I was not referring to you when I said tantrums. You are merely discussing the cons without throwing a hissy fit.
    Okay, went back and read the thread. No problem.

Executive Chef
    I don't know why people are complaining about The Beginners Goals. I did them and I'm in level 96.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I don't know why people are complaining about The Beginners Goals. I did them and I'm in level 96.
    ???

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...oal-Annoyances
    Post 7

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    That's what we been saying all along you don't want these goals and now that Android has them they can finally see why we always complain.

New Resident
    How do you complete the goals? I try to make the brownies and coffee and nothing happens.

Executive Chef
    Nothing? Please elaborate.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpr102 View Post
    - Gameplay improvements to reduce force close issues
    ABOUT This Point We Need It For NightClub Story
    we also need it for Restaurant story too!

New Resident
    And buy tables and chairs! I have white tables and chairs stacked to the ceiling in my storage so I can't buy more of them without placing all of them in the bakery first. I am not going to waste my hard earned coins on more tables and chairs or even wallpaper that I have plenty of in storage. And windows--I already have more than I need. It feels like going through kindergarten again just so you can go to college. I agree the goals should be more level appropriate. Even though I would like that bread oven I am not going to waste my time or coins on these elementary goals. It is just plain stupid.

New Resident
    I already have a collection of all the affordable tables chairs and floor tiles. I would have to spend a fortune --or gems-- just to complete the goal only to get a new goal with even more tables, etc. What a waste.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yllomoom View Post
    And buy tables and chairs! I have white tables and chairs stacked to the ceiling in my storage so I can't buy more of them without placing all of them in the bakery first. I am not going to waste my hard earned coins on more tables and chairs or even wallpaper that I have plenty of in storage. And windows--I already have more than I need. It feels like going through kindergarten again just so you can go to college. I agree the goals should be more level appropriate. Even though I would like that bread oven I am not going to waste my time or coins on these elementary goals. It is just plain stupid.
    It is your decision, but isn't it worth spending a few coins to get aunty Loretta, Jean pierre, the bread oven and some gems?
    You will totally make that money back in the gems you earn from mastering the bread oven recipes alone!

I am an android user... :-) i am very excited to have goals no matter how "trivial or small". I too am at a high level (96) but I am still having fun...I am having to pull the "old" appliances out of storage which is no problem. Guys it is a game and should be fun...life is too short for the complaining and whining. Look on the bright side you may have to serve brownies.......but they only take a few minutes..all is good.
    Thank you TL

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast