Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Bakery Story 1.5.5.1 for Android!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The items that you see in your cookbook and the decor you see in your design tab that is labled "GOAL" were items that were released via goals to iOS through-out this past year. Android has only been offered the Bread Oven Goal set thus far. TL hasn't announced on if/when it may be sending those goals to Android, so for now it looks like they'll stay locked.

People have asked for those items to be removed, since they can't access them, however in order for that to happen TL would have to remove it from EVERYONE'S game, including those that have completed the goal, so that is why these items aren't removed but locked.
    Probably with the current game, TL would have to remove the goal items from everyone's games. But they could update their game so that they are removed or invisible for those who cannot unlock them. Its not a priority to them. And besides, if they made this change and released it without testing it, there's a chance it may not work and introduce more problems to the game. I'm not saying TL doesn't test their code or makes mistakes when making a change, but from personal experience I know this can happen with some development activities.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by NorfolkAndGood View Post
    Erm will the update change the game prices back?....seems like TL has whipped one heck of a storm amongst it's customers :'-(
    No, TL has stated the doubled games prices are here to stay.

I agree..im on level 82 and i need more challenging goals on my level!

Thank you so much for the goals however after a few days of playing the goals component has disappeared. Please bring it back. Thanks.

Hello I have not seen anymore goals I got to the point of baking l'amour specials and have not seen anymore goals. Are goals in restaurant story to. Also I bought a machine and had parts in my gifts but I wasn't able to use them. Is this how it works?

If i upgrade it will I lose everything i have bought and leveled up??

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011