Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.5.5.1 for Android!

Farm Supplier
    Nothing happens for me either, but then nothing works in the game for me anyway, so i am down until they fix something. Lost all my gems when they changed the game too...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpr102 View Post
    Finally Goals
    Thank You!!
    I second that, thank you!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tastytoastie View Post
    I second that, thank you!!!!
    Downloaded and works fine :-) I am soooo happy :-) :-) :-) :-) thank you again TL :-)

Rhino Keeper
    what s happened after To The Victor ???

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    What about Kindle Fire?
    I HAD my kindle rooted and then I gt my games from android market.My experience with Amazon market is that even though they get the update the same time as android,for some reason they sit on it for like a week.android releases it as soon as they get it.if you don't know how to root,you may want to ask a family member that has some DVP experience. or just wait on amazon to release it

Farm Supplier
    you know what? i don't even get it on my kindle fire, so..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    I am an android user... :-) i am very excited to have goals no matter how "trivial or small". I too am at a high level (96) but I am still having fun...I am having to pull the "old" appliances out of storage which is no problem. Guys it is a game and should be fun...life is too short for the complaining and whining. Look on the bright side you may have to serve brownies.......but they only take a few minutes..all is good.
    Thank you TL
    agreed....
    i do want to know what happens after you are done with the bread oven goals...i have no more

Like the update for performance and inclusion of Goals (even though the Goals are starting from the beginning).
    Good to ses the parts that have been received - but would prefer that the food gifts appeared first - since now to use the food (which is the most common) one has to scroll all the way to the right for every item. An alternative would be to include tabs for food/non food.
    Also the old version would remember what was just baked - whereas now, one again has to scroll a long way to the right every time to get to the same item as used 3 secs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    dont worry, they will progress as you go through them.
    I totally agree! I'm level 96 & expanded to capacity yet I have goals to bake & serve items I've already mastered. Feels like a complete waste of time.

If TL would have rolled goals out for all device users at the same time then nobody would have cause to complain!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast