Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.5.5.1 for Android!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    Hello? Anybody there? We deserve answers to why Kindle Fire was left out!!!
    Do u want our business or not?
    Way to be happy for your android friends.

I like the quests, but now I can't zoom all the way out like the old version. Its a bit annoying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    Way to be happy for your android friends.
    What is that supposed to mean? I didn't say I wasn't....did I? And way to stick up for Kindle Fire users who were left out.....again! Thx!

Host(ess)
    I love this update! I was looking forward to finish goals yay!

I am also on the kindle fire& my neighbors have appliances(ex.French bread oven),goals& rewards,in all the story games..this is unfair,yes,but hopefully TL will hear us& take care of this problem.

Yes! I am so happy for my android neighbors!!!
    I have to go tell them!

OK, how do you know what to do! Never done a goal before

Host(ess)
    Hey guys, thanks for the goals but came we make them level appropriate? I am on level 97 and it seems that the goals are reflective of new users. I don't want to make a cup of coffee... I already have four stars on that... make sense? Thanks for making this change, but I would rather play the game without them if it means I have to start over for the goals to make sense.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanabeana View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for the goals but came we make them level appropriate? I am on level 97 and it seems that the goals are reflective of new users. I don't want to make a cup of coffee... I already have four stars on that... make sense? Thanks for making this change, but I would rather play the game without them if it means I have to start over for the goals to make sense.
    You have to complete those goals to get more goals open which get harder and you get to cook longer hour recipes

While I appreciate the quests for android users, it seems a bit pointless to start from the very beginning when already at level 80+. I won't be using a lot as one of the next quests is to buy wallpaper and tiles. As my bakery is already built and I'm saving up for expansion (which by the way takes way too long) I won't be going past this point, so it seems not worth it. Would be better if we could skip it without having to use gems.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast