Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Create a Monster! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Create a Monster! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

WINNERS posted here!

Create a Monster!

As the title states, Create a Monster! You can hand draw it, you can use a paint program or you can even make it out of arts and crafts stuff lying around your house.

Contest and Rules:
    -Create your monster using a computer paint program, or hand drawn, or make it with whatever you have lying around your house and take a picture of it.
    -You must name your monster.
    -You must give your monster 1 special ability, like a super power. (It can only have 1!)
    -After you have created your monster, take a picture and save it to your computer, then upload the image to Imgur.com.
    -Once the image is uploaded to Imgur.com post the "BBCode (message boards & forums)" link.
    -Only 1 entry per person.
    -Your entry must be posted no later than Tuesday September 11th by noon PDT.

Prizes:
    -2 Winners will be selected in 3 different categories for a total of 6 winners.
    -The 3 categories will be, Most creative name, Most creative special ability, super power or s****, and Most creative monster with 1 runner up for each.
    -3 First place winners will win 50 Gems to the game of their choice (250 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).
    -3 Runners up will receive 25 Gems to the game of their choice (125 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).

Here is my beautiful example:
    I call him, "Le Pigbirdvampclaw Man"
    His special ability is to peer into your thoughts and say what you are about to say right before you say it.
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 09-13-12 at 05:48 PM.

Please post any questions about this contest in the Contest Questions thread.
    Please leave this thread for only entry posts!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 54starr View Post
    This is my monster! He is a Joyosaurus. He has the power to turn any sad, angry, or unjoyful situation into something happy, making everyone happy and laughing

Farm Supplier
    My id: kisseop

Name: Somnii The Vera Eye, Somnii is a latin noun and means 'dream" and Vera means 'real'.

Ability: Create illusions, see someone's past through skin-to-skin contact

Personality: Somnii The Vera Eye is a young wolf who often looses touch with reality, he is friendly, caring and kind. Sadly others are afraid of him, even though he is unable to harm anything.

New Resident

"EDITED"

Name: Teddy Bear

Ability: Growl of Love, She growl when she see/hear war, anger, sorrow and pain. She shouts at you and when you hear it you'll become a loving and harmful angel. She growl/shout at you because she loves you. Like my moms shout.

Fashion Designer

This is Senor Puppy, the fiesta dog. With the twitch of his mustache, a few taps from his little red boots, and a shout "AJUAAAAAA!," Senor Puppy can bring out a fiesta time!

My husband is mexican so we amused ourselves with this =)

Name: Gertorch

Ability: "Flame it Up" Wherever he walks, the lights turn on. The torches flame up, and the people's heart set on fire (feelings like love, happiness...) ?Gertorch will always make light in life!

Host(ess)
    Monster Name - Smarty
    Monster Ability - Cleaning Young Fruits While Flying - He goes around the trees and clean the dirty young fruits with the tong.
    Special Drawing by topvase for TeamLava contest.

Edit - Resizing

original link https://i.imgur.com/9zf4B.jpg?1
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 09-07-12 at 10:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Name: Pegasus Centaur
    Special Ability: Can make any flower bloom

Rhino Keeper

Monster Name: Vampire Goo
    Monster Ability: Goozzle Flooid - Vampire Goo can guzzle the fluid or moisture out of any plant or monster it comes across. Many monster trainers use this ability to instantly freeze dry food for long expeditions.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast