Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mossrocks in expansions

Rhino Keeper

Mossrocks in expansions

On my two recent expansions, I hit both two Medium Mossrocks in the same expansion (at $350k each) and then my next expansion had the large Mossrock at $1.5M.

I don't have over 2 million sitting around, it will take a while to save that up. Did I just choose the wrong two areas to expand?

Shouldn't there be a balance in the number of coins/maps needed vs. the coins needed to clear obstacles?

Executive Chef
    It depends on the area you expanded. The top area has some expensive clearning for example. I like to expand back to back on the first level of the island. All the cheaper foliage are there. The farther I go, the more expensive it get.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, its two spots in the clearing to the top. I like my farms separate like DS and guess I made the mistake of picking the wrong area.

Executive Chef
    I recommend clearing the main level of the island first. However, at the end, there'll be some mossrocks, but it's better than clearing on the top because at one point, you'll have a big lava pit that costs 9 million coins to remove. I guess that will stay for a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, stay in the first area, it is the cheapest until you reach the outer edges. Also there is enough room in the first area to fit the largest of everything at lvl 30. So once you get to the point you should have 25 full large habitats pumping out coin, and nothing but expansions to spend it on. I know I have almost 5 mil saved up, just ready to be spent once I eventually get to the giant moss rock.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    I recommend clearing the main level of the island first. However, at the end, there'll be some mossrocks, but it's better than clearing on the top because at one point, you'll have a big lava pit that costs 9 million coins to remove. I guess that will stay for a while.
    There is 2 on the top island, and one to the far right.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    Yep, stay in the first area, it is the cheapest until you reach the outer edges. Also there is enough room in the first area to fit the largest of everything at lvl 30. So once you get to the point you should have 25 full large habitats pumping out coin, and nothing but expansions to spend it on. I know I have almost 5 mil saved up, just ready to be spent once I eventually get to the giant moss rock.
    Woah, thats a lot. I never owned more than 600, 000 coins.

Farm Supplier
    Do not clear this area!! Left hand side main level...3Mill massrock..ouch..:P

Fashion Designer
    Yep I found that rock this morning

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty rock though ;l

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast