Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG Im So Excited Finally I Got A Ultra-Rare I GOT A INFINITY YAY!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I tried wizard and fairy and switched them around spent 350 in gold to speed up the time and no infinity

Fashion Designer
    I told my nbr about the newest combination because he had been trying gold/athletic with no luck. He tried fairy(10)/wizard (10) and got Infinity on the 1st try. I'm stuck with a 22 hr breeding so I will have to wait to switch my combination around.

I tried epic wizard & epic fairy and i got a diamond!!

Rhino Keeper
    Luckyy.... DX

Banned
    why couldn't this be mistmoth and fairy!! i've got tons of mistmoths and no wizards i dunno if i should try getting a wizard, or just keep trying with mistmoths in the hopes it works with that one too and just no ones noticed it yet

Fashion Designer
    I still can't get mistmoth... Or parakeet for that matter. Got My Messing forestfire yesterday. What combo do you get your mistmoths with?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I still can't get mistmoth... Or parakeet for that matter. Got My Messing forestfire yesterday. What combo do you get your mistmoths with?
    I got the mistmoth using athletic vs magic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I got a parakeet the other day I think using serpent/eagle combo (trying for diamond)... I actually stopped keeping track for about a day and really regret it since I used up a ton of gold and bred a lot of stuff :/

But my mistmoths were always magic lvl 6 on left, water lvl 6 on right. I have 3 of them... it was actually the second super rare I ever got (after atlantis) way back really early in the game.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I tried switching to epic fairy/ epic wizard. Got an island which was a 20 hour wait and now I have a 15 hour wait (Atlantis, I think). I'm not giving up yet. I'll keep you all posted. Just a note, it took me FOREVER to get a wizard. I kept getting corals like crazy. After giving up and retrying many times, I finally got my wizard by breeding water/coral. Good luck my fellow DS players.

Fashion Designer
    This is the only one I do not have. I have tried fairy/wizard 40 times, tried wizard/ fairy 40 times, tried athletic/ gold 30 times and tried gold/ athletic 50 times and still trying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12