Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Lol! Hilarious happenings!

Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    Magic x fruitful for fairy you say? I will have to try this! I've been trying to get a fairy for weeks and have only gotten fruitfuls from very level of forest x air and even air x fruitful and forest x fruitful... all hatched fruitfuls.
    Yes, that's how I got the Fairy dragon. Magic/Fruitful. Neither were Epic. You may end up with another Fruitful (hopefully NOT). There are other Y/G & G/Y plus Purple combos you may get, too.

I don't believe there is any hard Maths & Sciences behind the Art & Magic of breeding these dragons

Hmmm, wonder if Roy G Biv has any tips on getting a Diamond dragon...

Trying to get rid of a rock and finding out it costs nigh on a million dollars lol.

Just saw the Love Dragon at another island. Yes, hilarious & LOL It reminds me of Elvis Presley during his pompadour days!

...never mind...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by telynau View Post
    Yes, that's how I got the Fairy dragon. Magic/Fruitful. Neither were Epic. You may end up with another Fruitful (hopefully NOT). There are other Y/G & G/Y plus Purple combos you may get, too.

I don't believe there is any hard Maths & Sciences behind the Art & Magic of breeding these dragons

Hmmm, wonder if Roy G Biv has any tips on getting a Diamond dragon...
    Its going to be my 2nd Poison, not Fairy ;/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb3116 View Post
    On my first try breeding anything, I put in a basic level 6 forest and air. I was just hoping not to get a fruitful because I thought they looked funny! I got a fairy!!
    Also got an eagle on my first mix of fire and air and now just got a mindvolt on my first mix of water and air!! All were at level 6 when bred.

Fashion Designer
    Ok, I just had to share this. So, I've been trying to get Mercury since Friday. It's now Sunday where I am. No such luck with diamond/water. All I have gotten is water which takes 12 hours to breed and hatch. Sped up once today only to get another water. So a neighbor suggested I try breeding my diamond with Winter. So I decided to try to get a Winter since its a common dragon and breed it with my diamond. Well, in my attempt to get a Winter, I bred my Light with Water and get a 19 hour breeding time. Check the reference thread and its Ice Cream which is a Rare. So when I wanted an Ultra Rare, I got nothing but Commons. Now that I'm trying to get a Common I get a Rare. I just found that hilarious. On the bright side, it is a dragon I didn't have yet.

Made slave account on another device to play and gift gold. Got diamond on slave account. (missatomicbomb)

Fashion Designer
    Ok, I'm so looney. Silly me just realized I have a Winter dragon already and it's in epic form. I missed it because I have it in the water habitat. Boy am I glad I got an Ice Cream instead of a Winter. I need to keep a list of the dragons I have. Can't believe I missed that.

Fashion Designer
    Went for Fruitful, got Parakeet. Went for Firestorm, got Eagle.

Rhino Keeper
    The first time i tried for mist i got seabreeze! First two times i tried for magic i got athletics! I got scorpion and honeybee before eagle.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast