Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol! Hilarious happenings!

Host(ess)
    Just now I've been trying to get the new dragon that has been released and it's a 6hr wait, I sped through the breeding which was six hours and I was pumped to see a landworm egg but instead got a wild dragon egg. D: I bred the two again and got another six hours but I don't want to waste more gold.

was trying for athletic to complete a goal and got it right after goal expired

I wanted a wizard but I got my first mistmoth instead

Sad face... Lol

Getting 4 Atlantis dragons trying to get serpent. Go figure. Other rares like parakeet just never come up. lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Expected to failgetting an eagle. I did.....

But got a Scorpion instead! XD Guys, try getting a lot of Nether Portals. I tried that, i got, like, 15, and i already got a rare.

Rhino Keeper
    So I got my diamond... Bred firestorm and island about a million times! Then i just figured ok let's try the yellow and reds! Twice bred and got a honey bee! Yay! So now I figured I would try the diamond and air.... Wow 2 hours! An AIR... Really! Well at least it's only 2 hours! I don't have many rares at all but glad to have the diamond... And honey bee is a cutie!

Banned
    Kept going for aether got 6 diamond dragons, sold 5 of them

Banned
    With wizard and fairy

Rhino Keeper
    I got a trickster trying for a 3rd genie. I got about a dozen friutfuls trying to get a fairy. That's not really hilarious as much as it is annoying. I think I'm breeding a seabreeze instead of a mindvolt.

Aye, strange happenings. Breeding for the goal of Coral (Magic & Water). Used Magic(7)/Loki and Mist(4)/Sail. 22-hrs. Mindvolt is in nest hatching right now.

Just put Life(7)/Pan and Mist(4)/Sail in the den. 12-hrs. Could it be a Mermaid? Was trying for the Serpent with this one...

Certainly interesting results!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast