Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol! Hilarious happenings!

Executive Chef
    I was going for republican but I got Obama! What's up with that?!?

Banned
    My funny story is while I was trying to get a fruitful dragon (common) I kept getting a wild dragon(i think rare)'and life (unsure if rare or not.) this went on for a while and now when I'm aiming to get another life or wild im getting fruitful ALL the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGuppies View Post
    How did you get that Titan you said you had. I need one but can get it. Sooooo hard!
    Loltypo of them I got it from Eagle x Magic ~ my first one came from Wizard x Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by AkumaNeko View Post
    I think my firestorm curse is hilarious. Everything I breed yields men firestorm. Even charm & mist = firestorm :/
    Me too. Lucky for me I like Firestorms. But it does get annoying to hope for something else (like scorpion) and see that 12 hour... Ugh

I was trying for an island and got a serpent, twice! In a row! Plus my first hybrid EVER was a scorpion. I didn't even know what I was doing

Farm Supplier
    When I was trying to get a charm I got a planet .. Then a Titan ... Than another planet ... Than another Titan ... Eventually I got that charm !

Quote Originally Posted by carijonas View Post
    When I was trying to get a charm I got a planet .. Then a Titan ... Than another planet ... Than another Titan ... Eventually I got that charm !
    Lol your like me! I tried and got 2 planets, but only had room for 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have good luck with Water/Air hybrids. I bred Island/Firestorm one day and got a Mindvolt. Then i bred Air/Water in hopes of getting a Mist.. Nope! got a Seabreeze. Then after 10,000 Seabreezes i finally got my mist.

Banned
    Nice one,I get almost all of my rare and super rare hybrids by attempts to breeding a diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    ..I just want Infinity.. who cares about diamond?! I'll bet infinity looks epic at it's epic form..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast