Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol! Hilarious happenings!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by telynau View Post
    Aye, strange happenings. Breeding for the goal of Coral (Magic & Water). Used Magic(7)/Loki and Mist(4)/Sail. 22-hrs. Mindvolt is in nest hatching right now.

Just put Life(7)/Pan and Mist(4)/Sail in the den. 12-hrs. Could it be a Mermaid? Was trying for the Serpent with this one...

Certainly interesting results!
    Good luck! With those color combos it could also be water or firestorm :/

Ehem...yes...another absolutely adorable Firestorm. If I didn't laugh at their antics I'd be disappointed at the gold use to speed breeding along.

I keep reminding myself hybrids count for both colours in the quest for the Dawn Tree.

Executive Chef
    I hate firestorm

Rhino Keeper
    I was doing the quest to get a wizard dragon, ended up getting 2 x aethers in a row :]

tried for a planet and got a titan. Tried for another titan and got a planet. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by GrEEnEyedGoldiE View Post
    Me too. Lucky for me I like Firestorms. But it does get annoying to hope for something else (like scorpion) and see that 12 hour... Ugh
    Epic and adult firestorms look amazing! Better than others I think! And who likes the epic and adult Titan?

Quote Originally Posted by dotranwumpas View Post
    kept going for aether got 6 diamond dragons, sold 5 of them
    what the heck?!!!!! You must be out of your head!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gravityperseus1325 View Post
    what the heck?!!!!! You must be out of your head!!!
    not really, there wants enough space, and I already had both infinity and diamond, I already have another infinity coming up lol

Here's an odd one: Magic (Purple) seems to reverse the order of colours in certain instances. When I used Magic/Mist, I got Mindvolt. When I used Magic/Charm, I got Planet (or I believe this one is Planet @ 19-hrs). Before that it was Magic/Fruitful for Fairy.

Magic may NOT always produce these results, tho. These are the only combinations I've tried this far.

Still haven't figured out how to get Coral. That's how I got Mindvolt in the first place...trying to breed a Coral.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by telynau View Post
    Here's an odd one: Magic (Purple) seems to reverse the order of colours in certain instances. When I used Magic/Mist, I got Mindvolt. When I used Magic/Charm, I got Planet (or I believe this one is Planet @ 19-hrs). Before that it was Magic/Fruitful for Fairy.

Magic may NOT always produce these results, tho. These are the only combinations I've tried this far.

Still haven't figured out how to get Coral. That's how I got Mindvolt in the first place...trying to breed a Coral.
    I found this to be true with my Diamond.
    I finally got a Wild (2 actually) w Diamond x Life. Also bred Diamond x Fruitful to get a Fairy after so many failures. I'm going try it with Mist (elusive Mindvolt) and Firestorm (Scorpion or Forestfire). Might as well; nothing else is working.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast