Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Home!! (Home Design Story)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempete8 View Post
    Not to be rude but no its not.. Where's the actual door for the 2nd room beside the door that's connected to the bathroom. What if your in that room aand someones in the bathroom how you gona get out your room?
    Not to be rude? That's exactly what you are though. Was that really necessary? You do realize that this is a game, right? We are all at various stages of creating our homes and not everybody has the same taste, amount of time or money to spend.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempete8 View Post
    Not to be rude but no its not.. Where's the actual door for the 2nd room beside the door that's connected to the bathroom. What if your in that room aand someones in the bathroom how you gona get out your room?
    I was talking about how well her decor matched in every room & the amount of decor. I didn't look for EVERY door in her house to make sure it wasn't blocked. After all, it's just a game!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ekkalove View Post
    Haha yeah it is huge. I mean a one block wide hallway that isn't enormous!
    Lol, I agree! I have the hallway in my house & it just looks like an empty room!

Fashion Designer

My house so far.

Host(ess)
    We are neighbors! Haha I saw your house yesterday. Super cute

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CioCioSan View Post
    Not to be rude? That's exactly what you are though. Was that really necessary? You do realize that this is a game, right? We are all at various stages of creating our homes and not everybody has the same taste, amount of time or money to spend.
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    I was talking about how well her decor matched in every room & the amount of decor. I didn't look for EVERY door in her house to make sure it wasn't blocked. After all, it's just a game!
    I'm sorry I'm just into this type of stuff in real life.
    Lol about the taste part you dont gota have "taste" to know where to put a room... I didn't look for every door in her house either. Totally different point I was tryna make lol. But its ok you didn't understand.

Nightclub Owner
    Tempete8, no worries on my side. It's hard to have rooms that aren't on top of each other at the beginning due to the amount of space we have and TL not allowing us to move the doors where we want them to be. I just pretend that there is a door to the outside or the person has to wait. That is a "work in progress" anyways, until I expand more, which takes days. Once you start playing the game you'll understand better but the expansions and building of rooms can take 2 or 3 days, sometimes more when you have to wait for the supplies to build them, so we have to work with what little space we've got.

Also, I didn't want to just leave places empty because my neighbors need things to LIKE, and it's still hard determining what items are LIKEABLE and which ones aren't. Some items like a bath mat we can like, but a toilet we can't. It's so odd.

Host(ess)
    Hi everyone! Here's my home. I'm Dreamy Place in the game. I hope they update with some type of barbecue grill because I had to improvise in the game LOL.

Nightclub Owner
    Lateesha32, that's great! What a way to improvise! I'm stil up in the air between an actual grill or a fire pit with bricks (can't recall what they're actually called).

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Lateesha32, that's great! What a way to improvise! I'm stil up in the air between an actual grill or a fire pit with bricks (can't recall what they're actually called).
    A fire pit would be awesome or a red charcoal grill! I don't like gas grills. The food doesn't taste the same LOL.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast