Thread: 250 gold lost

New Resident

Angry 250 gold lost

1) woshijo
    2) iPhone 4S
    3) 5.1
    4) I wanted to build a second nest for myself. I go into the Dragon Story game. Then i buy the nest which costs me 250 gold. I placed the nest at the place that I wanted. After a few seconds, a second form of fruitful dragon appeared in the middle which means the game had to refresh and load again. After that, my 250 GOLD are gone!!! Without my second nest as well!! I have forgotten when did this happen. It was about a month ago. I did not post this thread to this forum because the forum says that we need screenshot but i dont have. Untill my friend told me that he got his gold back without a screenshot, i decide to post this thread. Please help me!!!!!!!! T.T

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by woshijo View Post
    1) woshijo
    2) iPhone 4S
    3) 5.1
    4) I wanted to build a second nest for myself. I go into the Dragon Story game. Then i buy the nest which costs me 250 gold. I placed the nest at the place that I wanted. After a few seconds, a second form of fruitful dragon appeared in the middle which means the game had to refresh and load again. After that, my 250 GOLD are gone!!! Without my second nest as well!! I have forgotten when did this happen. It was about a month ago. I did not post this thread to this forum because the forum says that we need screenshot but i dont have. Untill my friend told me that he got his gold back without a screenshot, i decide to post this thread. Please help me!!!!!!!! T.T
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com They will be able to check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    So I just have to copy and paste this and send it to the email?

Rhino Keeper
    yes you can just copy and paste this into an email. they may or may not get back to you right away but somewhere in between 3-5 days.