Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expansion Cost

Expansion Cost

Did my first expansion for 21,000, now waiting to get 42,000 for my next expansion..... Is it me or it's a bit too expensive considering it's the first few expansions and it takes ages to earn $...

Banned
    Agree,with 48000 coins,you can buy an aquadive pool.And consider there's thousand lands to expand,I can't count how last expansion will cost.

Rhino Keeper
    i agree, i have no idea how long it will takes to gather 42000 coins... it looks too expensive!

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed. I didn't expect it to jump from 1k to 21k. I do hope there's some tweaking done soon cause I'm holding off on expanding as long as possible.

Executive Chef
    I also agree. After the 42,000, the next expansion is 62,000!!! Ouch... I hope the expansion price doesn't increase by 20,000 every time. It's already hard enough to expand. We can only make 190 coins per 2 minute.

At least let us level up past 30 and make more money. Leveling up is too easy... Expansion are too much.

Rhino Keeper
    I would also like to be able to use gems to expand.

Executive Chef
    After the 62,000 expansion... The next is 83,000!!!

When you make the expansion prices IMPOSSIBLE... Players get burned out and start to dislike the game.

Thanks for the feedback about the expansion prices. Ill pass this on to our development team.

DITTO ... it's too much coins for expansion .. It's not necessary

yep, coins was double now, but its help for someone stay whole day for this games, but I'm working so I have no time to stay and play. I wish TL could decrease the amount for expansion. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast