Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: minimum seats, minimum walking, max profits?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Waow, I am looking for the exact contrary!! I don't want my food to sell too quickly. With the ridiculous quantities of food we get, my restaurant always gets empty, I never have enough food, so I was thinking: if I have less seats, will the food get sold more slowly? Thanks for your advice!
    probably.. but maybe the happiness would go down? im not sure

Quote Originally Posted by princessbella99 View Post
    probably.. but maybe the happiness would go down? im not sure
    Put a table or other object in front of the door when you have no food

Fashion Designer
    Dont block your door, as you may quick sell all your food when you open it, or reduce your seats as you will lose happiness.

Simply make you customers walk long distances. You could put the register in one corner away from the door, then the seats in the far corner. Or make a maze for the customers to traverse to either get to the register, tables or back out the door.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Dont block your door, as you may quick sell all your food when you open it, or reduce your seats as you will lose happiness.

Simply make you customers walk long distances. You could put the register in one corner away from the door, then the seats in the far corner. Or make a maze for the customers to traverse to either get to the register, tables or back out the door.
    Or make the conga line a maze to slow the customers down...... I found max of about 26 customer enter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12